It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
(female)

stephanie2742 HB User
Is squirting good for you / cleansing?

I'm a health enthusiast and I love exercising and having a well balanced, nutritious diet. I work at a health store and I give people advice on healthy living. But, there is one question I have, and I cannot find the answer anywhere. Is there any sex savvy person out there that could tell me if squirting is cleansing? Orgasms are SO good for the body. I use my handy vibrator every now and then and have several hard, intense, full body orgasms, and when I'm done, I release bucket loads of fluid for several minutes. It seems to be even more fluid than I think I could have in my body at once. Does anyone know if this is releasing toxins of some sort, cleansing in any way? My body feels totally refreshed and energized when I release all of this fluid.
Please no silly answers, I only want legitimate responses, if you know, Please fill me in. Thanks!

Old 03-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User
Re: Is squirting good for you / cleansing?

I don't know that any studies have been done on the beneficial health effects (if any) of "squirting".
I mean, only in the past decade has the male-dominated medical field even conceded that the phenomenon exists at all, that it's not just urinary incontinence.
So I don't think they've done much research yet into whether or not there are health benefits.

It sort of seems reasonable that there would be.
On the other hand, not all women do it or are even physiologically capable of doing it, and their health doesn't seem to suffer because of this.
But who knows, really?
Hopefully things will become clear as more research is done in the future.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User

I think the reason why you haven't found anything in your research is because no one in the medical research industry cares about women's sexuality issues. This is very evident by the large number of medications out there for men's sexual problems but zero, none, for women experiencing libido issues. Do you really think that they would actually care enough about a woman's orgasm to research whether or not there are any health benefits? I don't see that ever happening. As long as the medical community refuses to start researching the complex and delicate issues around the female sexual response in general, you're literally not going to find any research like the kind you're asking about.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User

Well, there has been some research on female orgasm- the chemicals it releases, etc. Apparently, it even helps with conception, because during orgasm the cervical muscle contractions help pull sperm into the uterus.

But as far as "squirting", there hasn't been too much research.
I think they've broken down the chemical composition of female ejaculate, and that's about as far as it's gone.
None of the chemicals in it are particularly toxic, so I wouldn't think it actually has to be "released" on a regular basis... but if it makes you feel cleansed and healthy, as the original poster stated, then go for it!

Closed Thread