It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
(female)

nondefined HB User
Help!! My boyfriend doesn't like anal sex!

Hello everyone,I'm newbie at this and I didn't know which board use for this topic & here it goes...

I've just started a relation with a boy. He's pretty cute & kind. We have had sex a couple of times & the last time I found out he acts as a girl. I like rough and anal sex but he doesn't like it.I think he has never had anal sex.He is scared of getting dirty with poop.I mean that's crazy.
The point is I really like him and I don't mant to spoil it..
I'm desperate because I don't know what to do.

What should I do?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-22-2011 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Survey question removed.

Old 03-22-2011, 03:46 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Help!!My boyfriend doesn't like anal sex!

Hi I think the boyfriend has the right idea the anus is not meant for relations and if used for that purpose can get tears in it called anal fissures and also later may get infections antibiotics, yeast problems and maybe later fistulas and later sugeries for it and a lot of pain in it. In my opinion I would let the boyfriend's dislike of that help avoid big problems with health.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjb For This Useful Post:
nondefined (03-23-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2011, 07:33 AM   #3
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User

This is clearly an issue of compatibility. You like anal sex and rough sex, he doesn't at least that's your assumption. The anus is not ideally suited for sexual use and it's easier to transmit the STD's/STI's via the anal route. It's even possible to develope non infectious hepatitis, IBS/IBD and other autosomal diseases with anal sex. If the male doesn't use a condom, he could easily contract uririnary infections or worse, a prostate infection which is notoriously hard to treat.
This relationship is doomed from the beginning if you can't at least communicate your desires and needs to him out of fear of spoiling it. You need to talk to him about this and you both need to respect each others point of view. You shouldn't accept a sex life with a partner that doesn't want to do what you like nor should he accept and do what he doesn't like. It's all about preferances and expectations and you both need to talk about it and find out early if there is some basis on which you can build a sexual relationship that allows both of you to be happy. Open your mouth before opening your legs.

The Following User Says Thank You to Just Tell Me For This Useful Post:
nondefined (03-23-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 08:53 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB User

Your idea that he needs to do that or he is a "girl" is not correct.
It is not true. He has a right not to engage in some kind of strange or odd sex manner.
If you want something rough, go out there and find people who are more liberal.

It is your choice. Don't label him like that - he has a right to his opinion.

Nina

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-22-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Survey-like response removed.

The Following User Says Thank You to ninamarc For This Useful Post:
nondefined (03-23-2011)
Old 03-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondefined View Post
I like rough and anal sex but he doesn't like it. <snip>
What should I do? Please give me your opinion about it..
Whether you would like to engage in anal, oral, kinky, vanilla, vaginal, rough, tender, fast, slow, manual, traditional, group, or ANY other kind of sexual activity known to humankind, you must choose a partner or partners who has/have at least close to the same perspectives and desires about sexual activities as your own. Pretty simple.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Help!! My boyfriend doesn't like anal sex!

Hi I am not for partner switching but I am all supportive of those who date for a couple years before engaging in relations since relations is a type of activity that should be reserved for a marriage partner only. Changing partners exposes a person to more chance for disease. I do not approve promiscuity of any kind I view relations as almost a marriage of body even if no papers were signed. Instead of changing partners many people should change their own disposition since there are in fact no perfect people in the world anyway.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:18 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

resolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB User

If you always need rough sex for it to be satisfying I think you will have issues later in life. Maybe it's your age and you will mellow eventually. But if you can't see sex ever evolving for you to where tenderness is a part of it ever, I think you will have to find a very specific man. And he's out there. But the one you have isn't him.

What do you mean when you say your current partner is like a girl where sex is concerned? Do you mean basically "normal" sex, just loving? Because while a lot of men like variety, I really think most also like those moments.

And one more thing. If you are having anal sex without protection, please make sure you do not switch back and forth to vaginal. That's just asking for a serious infection. He's actually right about that aspect of anal sex. It is, simply by definition, dirty. Even if you can't see it. So be careful. That could catch up to you.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:38 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User

Perhaps you and this guy are simply not compatible.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-22-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Survey-like response removed.

Old 03-22-2011, 04:21 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User

You like doing it, he does not. It's as simple as that. Many guys don't like doing it, either. Are all of these guys "women", too just because they don't like anal sex? That's a horrible thing to say about your boyfriend. Does he know you think he acts like a woman in bed? I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy about it.

You two are not compatible, case closed. He should not be forced to do something he doesn't like or doesn't want to do. If you like it that much, find a guy who also enjoys it. That's your only option.

Closed Thread