It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2011, 05:33 AM   #1
(female)

brightstar01 HB User
Question what is happening to me?

Ok basicly I have been with my partner for five years now, and one night we were haveing sexual intercause he done me from behind and it wasnt comfortable as I went dry he stil proceeded, next day he wanted sex again and I was in a lot of pain and since that happend ive been gettin alot of discharge and pain in lower abdomen I went to doctors as I thought it might have been a uti but it came back negative, I am now waiting for results for chlamydia, tho ive never cheated! The discharge isnt offensive in anyway and I havent been bleeding at all and it isnt hurting when haveing sex now, what could this be? Could he have damaged something thru sex? Please help as I cant bare this anymore sorry about the long post.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-12-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Please type using full words, not chat slang. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2011, 05:42 AM   #2
(female)

brightstar01 HB User
Re: plz help me

Also I would just like to add I was dry for four days after sex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2011, 07:19 AM   #3
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User

The discharge is probubly your body's way of attempting to allieviate the irritation caused by dry friction, but it's good that you've seen a Dr and lab results are pending just in case. You should never allow penetration from any approach without adaquate lubrication, commercial lubricants are cheep and availible and all sexually active females should have a tube/bottle availible to use when needed. Vaginal lubrication varries throughout your monthly cycle and there is nothing wrong with using a commercial lubricant to protect your vaginal tissues from unnecesary friction.
Many women enjoy the "from behind" approach but depending on your internal physical anatomy, the size and angle of your partners penis, and the angle in which penetration occures can make all of the difference in whether this position can be enjoyable for you. From behind aproaches allows for deeper penetration and easier and brisker thrusting by the male. If you are not adaquately aroused, have a short vagina, tilted uterus or prolapse of the uterus or bladder, you may very well experience pain/discomfort when penetrated from behind. In the future, yiou really need to communicate with your partner and see if there are ways to make this approach more comfortable and potentially pleasing for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Just Tell Me For This Useful Post:
brightstar01 (03-24-2011)
Old 03-24-2011, 07:28 AM   #4
(female)

brightstar01 HB User

So do you recon he may have damaged somthing? It is not a position that we normaly use coz his quite big and it hurts. It was the next day I had pain after urination and I have had these symptoms since x

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-12-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:41 PM   #5
(female)

brightstar01 HB User
Question just a quick question?

Dose anyone know if you have rough sex i.e from behind position, ift. your partner is big could it cause damage?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-24-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Old 03-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
(female)

KREgirl09 HB UserKREgirl09 HB User
Re: just a quick question?

Not likely. As long as you are in "the mood" or using lube it should be fine. Worse can scenerio you could experience a small tear, but nothing serious. Always make sure you're well lubricated. Best of luck!

Last edited by KREgirl09; 03-24-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Closed Thread