It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
(female)

sam2134 HB User
NEED HELP ( VIGNAL DRYNESS n PAIN DURING INTERCOURSE)

Hi

I'm just 21 years old and i'm having this problem of vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse.. me n my boyfriend had a sexual relationship for 2 long years and it was all good. but then he went to some other country and it took him 1 and a half year to come back and during these year i had no sexual intercourse.

And now that he is back.. we tried to have an intercourse but my vagina hurts so much when he tries to enter me. there is very less lubrication in my vagina due to which the penis can;t enter also it hurts me like hell..

i searched on Google and everywhere this dryness usually occurs after menopause or prior to that.. but i'm just 21 it cant be menopause.. is it yeast infection ? if yes then i how can i cure it at home ?

please help me... how should i treat it ??
please help..
i need URGENT help..

My boyfriend is here just for 1 n a half month... and i don't wanna disappoint him like this.. he is afraid for me and refuses to enter me even if i force him to do so.. he's afraid that it'd hurt me ( my vagina ) and it does hurt my vagina but i don't want him to be dissatisfied .. what should i do ?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP.. ..

Last edited by sam2134; 06-16-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Old 06-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
(male)

mju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB User
Re: NEED HELP ( VIGNAL DRYNESS n PAIN DURING INTERCOURSE)

I honestly don't know what is causing the problem but for a short-term solution, why don't you use some sort of lubrication. Something like KY jelly (the same stuff an OB-GYN uses during an exam) or something else like it. Be sures it's compatible with using condoms, if you are (water based). That should help until you can figure out what's going on. As for a yeast infection, if you're not itching (or maybe burning) or you don't smell unusually bad, you probably don't have a yeast infection. Try to see a GYN to check things out. There's no telling what it could be from what you've said. Good Luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to mju58 For This Useful Post:
sam2134 (06-18-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

I agree with mj of the some sort of lubrication. Also useing condoms that are comfoftable. For the yeast inflection just like mj said if you are not itching, buring, don't have unusually smell or different color in your discharge then it's a possibility that you don't have one. Seeing a GYN is a good idea too. Also before you and your boyfriend have sex make sure you and him do alot of cudding, kissing, hugging etc. Tell him what you like done to you and what makes you feel comfortable. Never tell him to force his penis inside you. Be glad that respects your body and doesn't want to hurt you. The hurting might be also cause by your nerves so before he enters you try to be calm and relax your body and your pc muscles. Make sure you are ready and wet enough so you don't feel any discomfort. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 06-16-2011 at 05:35 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla Kiss For This Useful Post:
sam2134 (06-18-2011)
Old 06-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
(female)

sam2134 HB User

Thanks for the help everyone...
thankfully we didn't even need to use any lubricant.. yesterday we tried to have an intercourse and i asked him to cuddle me and kiss me everywhere so that i get aroused and it helped.. i asked him to enter me slowly and we succeeded... thanks for the help though.. i appreciate it..

Closed Thread