It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
(female)

KJBear HB User
Question Bleeding while having intercourse

My friend asked me to help her & ask for her.

The other day my friend told me she had intercourse with her bf she didn't realize while having intercourse she was bleeding (but didn't know until it was done). After that she had really bad pains near and around her ovaries. (much later that night she had a stitch at the back of her ribs lower down)
Her bf sometimes does hurt her not all the time but sometimes. And she put it for him taking a long time sometimes it's half an hour to an hour or over an hour. Sometimes he can be a bit rough and possibly where he is hitting her. Although he can be very gentle and yet it will still hurt.
She has never had any bleeding from sex before. Nothing has changed, they haven't done anything new. When they are having intercourse sometimes she can feel pain in her lower abdomen.
Her bf asked he if she was pregnant although she had a test a while ago even the doctor said she wasn't. And she doesn't believe it to be the case. Although she has had some sensitivity with her boobs aswell. A little dizziness and feeling fatigued on a few days.
She and her bf have been tested for all sexual diseases all have come back negative.
She is unsure to what it can be or why it is happening.
Sadly she can not see her doctor until the doctor comes back from their holiday.
Anyone who may have any ideas to what is going on please feel free to leave your comments and ideas or even if you have been through this and share your diagnosis.

Other information:
She is in her early 20's. Is on a bc pill. Never had children or a miscarriage.
Although a year ago she had pain around her left ovary had ultrasounds and everything came back good. (They couldn't find anything wrong, which was good.) -- If you need any other information just ask.

Thanks a bunch everyone we both appreciate it

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread