It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
(female)

alaynnah HB User
Red face ripped vagina during sex

Me and my husband were having sex last night. his penis slipped out and hit the side of my vagina hole and i guess when that happened, it literally ripped my vagina right along side by my hole. At 1st i thought it was burning because i got a little dry and figured it was irritated, but when we were finished and were cleaning up, i wiped down there only to discover i was bleeding. i went to pee and it burned so bad that i couldn't help but get a mirror and find out what happened down there and noticed a pretty nice size rip. Its deep and decently long. I guess what i want to know is if this has ever happened to anyone that they actually ripped down there and if its possible i may need stitches or will this heal on its own? *****i saw some other girl post this same thing in 2007 but she hasn't been on since 2009? so i cant ask her if it healed on its own or not =[ i don't have insurance so if anyone has had this happen PLEASE HELP!

Old 07-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
(male)

thisguy86 HB Userthisguy86 HB User
Re: ripped vagina durin sex

I know you don't have insurance but I would definitely say go to the doctors in a few weeks if it doesn't heal. The vagina is a very sensitive (and prone to infection/bacteria) area. You don't want to risk something terrible coming from this by letting it go untreated for a long amount of time. I would say you an antibiotic ointment to prevent infection and help the healing process. I know it sounds weird but neosporin would probably really help!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
(female)

alaynnah HB User

ya i been usein that lol. thanks. its the second day since it happened n its allot better still a little sore

Old 07-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I would also add that you should be very mindful with keeping the area as clean and dry, except for the ointment area. The more time you can spend without the confines of underwear the better, and only use cotton when you do where undies. When you are in the house, if you can just wear a mumu, or something of the sort, you can get the maximum amount of fresh air down there, to speed healing. The last thing you probably want to do is to wear any pantyhose, or clingy polyester panties. I would wash and dry the area at least 4 times per day, and re-apply the ointment each time. Keep watching the area with the mirror to make sure no infection begins to develop, which would make the area red, swollen or the presence of pus. Of course, no sex until this is all healed up. I hope your recovery is speedy and you are all better very soon!]

Janet

Old 07-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #5
(female)

alaynnah HB User

awhhh thanks so much for the help and ideas on what to do (: i really appreciate it i hope it heals fast too

Old 07-09-2011, 11:49 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: ripped vagina during sex

My pleasure, I hope this weekend gives you a head start on your recovery.

Closed Thread