It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
(female)

ortiz1021 HB User
Is it normal to be too wet during arousal...

I'm in my mid 30's and I have noticed an enormous increase of wetness during arousal before/during intercourse with my current partner. He even told me that he has to sometimes duct while giving me oral, because my vagina squirts. Yeap, squirts! This has never EVER happened to me with any other partner. My partner is not complaining, but there has been enough times that we have stopped to get a towel. The wetness doesn't smell, it has a somewhat clear/white color and it runs like water. No thickness or any kind of texture.

I have noticed that since I've turned 30 (four years ago), my appetite for sex has increased to an abnormal level, with a increase in wetness during arousal. I have always had an above average appetite for sex, but this is ridiculous. This has also created a HUGE plumbing problem. There're times that I have to shower, because my underwear is soaked. I can't help but wonder if this is related to the relationship I'm in, which is pretty amazing. Or does this have to do with female body changes. Or is it a combination of both. I have been to the GYN and everything is good, so I can't explain why this is happening to me now.

Old 09-20-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Is it normal to be too wet during arousal...

Hi, what you are experiencing is normal. It's normal for a female to be really wet during sexual arousal and sexual intercourse. Hormones can cause this to happen too. Also the wetness can also be dictated by the different stages of your menstrual cycle. Many women produce more fluid during ovulation. But most likely a female becoming so lubed because she is super aroused and that's nothing to be embarrassed about. If a female recently started or stopped using the birth control pill or switched to a new one hormonal fluctuations could be the cause. When a female squirts that's called Female Ejaculation. It's a thin fluid that originates in the gspot and is pushed out the urethra. This is normal. Some women think it's urine but it's not. It's much like the consistency of water is clear in color and usually smells like nothing or has a slight sweet scent. You can use pantiliners to absorb the fluid and help the wetness. That way you don't have to worry about soaking them and changing them. It could a combination of both cause our bodies do change when we get older. Plus having a relationship with someone can be pretty amazing. Hope this helps

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 09-20-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2011, 12:18 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

dee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB User

I was like this when I was younger. I thought something was wrong when my partner said you're so wet. All we did was keep something handy to wipe it off. Then being so wet stopped after I became pregnant and hasn't returned. Hormones maybe?

Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
(male)

ghunt HB User

Well, they do say women's sex drive increases a lot around age 30...I'm guessing hormones have increased too and it's probably normal.

My gf is 27 and when she's good and turned on she gets very very wet as well...I love it, maybe she'll be the same way at 30, I would not be complaining

Old 10-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
(male)

Mateusz HB User

You've said you've been doing it more often, you're more excited, doing it a lot more = more wet. I'm sure it's normal.

Closed Thread