It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2011, 04:55 AM   #1
(female)

ridiculous HB User
Unhappy Clitoris problems - please help need advice

Hi all,
This is my first post and I specifically joined to try to get help with this problem.
Over the last year my **** become over-sensitive in sex, as in before it would become over-sensitive after orgasm, but now it can't be touched at all without me feeling a sharp and trembling pain, usually lasting only a few seconds, but always on contact.

This occurs not just when my boyfriend tries to perform oral sex on me, and he's incredibly incredibly gentle and listens to everything I say, it also happens when I try to play with myself or with a vibrator.
It will also happen randomly, like when I sit down to eat or am walking, it will spike just from being touched by the labia.
My sex drive plummeted from stress about 5 months back so I contributed it to this, but I feel fine now and yet the problem is still remaining.
I also only try to play with myself or use clitoral stim a couple times each week, sometimes not at all for weeks, so it's not from trying too much and to often.

On examination it always seems like my **** hood is barely covering my ****, and not from being swollen, just it seems pulled back and I can't seem to massage it forward again.
It's getting to be incredibly annoying and happens regularly in all sorts of non-sexual situations and it's starting to get embarrassing having to walk like a penguin and not tell anyone why!

I am now considering going to see a doctor to see if it's a problem with my **** hood or just that I'm to incredibly sensitive.
I used to be able to orgasm a long time ago when I first started having sex and before that I could orgasm with a vibrator, now I can't orgasm at all, even before the **** started spiking it would go kind of numbly sensitive after just a few minutes of stim and then would be too sensitive to handle anymore. I'm only 22.
I miss orgasms

Anyone with similar stories or advice I can try out?

Thanks for reading!

G

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
(male)

vanebob HB User
Thumbs up Re: Clitoris problems - please help need advice

Hi
Just noticed this and that no one had answered you, this happened to an ex-partner, it was simply rolled slightly but the skin had stuck together. She coated liberally with petroleum jelly and gently massaged it in and left it for the day, in the evening, l put a little more on and gently pulled the hood back, a bit like pulling back a very small foreskin. This sorted it out, a bit sore for a day or two but ok.
I hope you've already got it sorted but if not give this a try, nothing to lose.

Closed Thread