It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
(female)

caisaco HB User
External vaginal itching after intercourse?

Detailed!! **
haha awkward but I gotta know..
I had sex with my boyfriend last night. First time in almost a year, I think I have a mild allergy to latex but I know I'm for sure allergic to lube on the condoms but we gotta use it. We always have used condoms, and I have been itchy before when we did stuff, but my clitoris itches very badly today, it did last night as well. Is this normal? I know I do not have an STD, when me and my boyfriend broke up for a year he had sex two times only and he got checked after and he was just fine.

Should I ask my doctor why I'm so itchy down there? It's on my actual clitoris..

thanks guys sorry for putting anyone through this haha

Old 10-24-2011, 12:26 AM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: External vaginal itching after intercourse?

Hello, I think you should see your doctor. You could have a vaginal infection. Also some women who are allergic to latex condoms can have rashes, swelling as well as an unpleasant odor or discharge in the vaginal area, itching is usually one of the first symptoms in any allergy. There may be mild to severe itching in the genital area. Females may experience itching around the vagina, vulva and labia and may even experience internal itching in the vagina.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2011, 12:35 AM   #3
(female)

caisaco HB User

Thank you for the info. I remember always getting a lot of discharge from after I do it, until a few days after. I have a lot today and even had to wear a panty liner. And the discgarge smells bad. But it always goes back to normal. I didn't know if this was normal like maybe it's the lube draining out? But I'm not sure and it smells bad.. But I don't think it's an infection because I get back to normal in a week or a few days.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:38 PM   #4
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

It wouldn't hurt to see a doctor and talk about the problem and getting more information that can help you. You will know when discharge is normal and when it's not. Normal discharge is usually clear or milky and doesn't smell bad. Odor and discharge that a female may experience a foul or strong odor and discharge after sex or a medical examination. The odor discharge may be in combination with itching, swelling and burning. Maybe birth control pills could help you too. Polyurethane condoms may be safer for women having latex condom allergy or non latex condoms.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:49 PM   #5
(female)

caisaco HB User

Yes I am on birth control pills for two years now. Never really had a problem. I was told I have a tilted uterus, I think sex did that because now I have many problems. I'm just afraid, actually terrified to go in to my gyno for a yearly pap smear because I cry from the pain, and am traumatized after, which isn't normal. If I go in she'll probably want to look or feel if something's wrong. I just don't think they can help me and was just wondering how other girls manage if they have pain during and after sex and if they got discharge. I have so much pain it's been in my ovaries or uterus whatever for two days since I last had sex and I'm not sure how to handle it or maybe I just have to deal with it?

Old 10-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #6
(female)

To get help is the best thing you can do right now. You never know what's going on unless you see a gyo. Sometimes it's just a chance you got to take. Yes tilted uterus cause painful sex. a tilted or retroverted uterus can cause pain during intercourse. Most uteruses are tipped forward. However some are tilted backward. This will cause it to get bumped during deep penetration. Common symptoms are Pain during sexual intercourse, pain during menstruation, back pain during intercourse, minor incontinence, urinary tract infections, fertility problems, difficulty using tampons.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:47 PM   #7
(female)

caisaco HB User

I do have a gyno I go to, I really don't like her though I am going to make a doctor appt and go to them for my birth control from now on, my gyno makes things too difficult and always rushes me out the door.
When I got a pelvic exam my gyno said that my uterus is tilted, and I told her that I could always use a tampon before I first had sex, now I can't even use the slim lite tampons at all that my gyno recommended.

Should I wait till my pap smear in march to ask or should I just go talk to a doctor? I don't want my mom to find out I'm going to the doctor for problems like this, even though I'm 19 and she knows I've only had sex with one person, it's still something I don't want her to think about...

Old 10-24-2011, 10:29 PM   #8
(female)

Thier is pads you can use instead of tampons. Really it's up to you if you want to wait or just go to talk to a doctor. But if you are really worried and want to know what's going on with you then going to a doctor would be a good chioce to make. I understand that you don't want your mom find out what you are going through but sooner or later she may find out or you going to have to tell her. Talking to your mom would a good idea and explaining to her what you are going through and she can help you.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 10-24-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Closed Thread