It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
(female)

klaw90 HB User
My man takes toooo long to orgasm when given oral sex

It's too the point where my cheeks & jaw almost feel numb. He seems to be enjoying it but takes forever to orgasm and I have to wind up cutting it short because I simply can't continue. It feels like I'm in a marathon! He doesn't take nearly as long when we have sexual intercourse & I really hate the thought of disappointing in the bedroom so what could the problem be and are there any suggestions to a solution??

Old 10-25-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
(male)

JumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB User
Re: My man takes toooo long to orgasm when given oral sex

Try using your hand to stimulate him while giving him oral at the same time. My wife does this and it works wonders.

The Following User Says Thank You to JumperOK For This Useful Post:
klaw90 (10-28-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2011, 06:41 PM   #3
(female)

klaw90 HB User

I tried it...it just doesn't seem to work lol! I don't know what else to do! Thanks for the advice though "/

Old 10-27-2011, 11:28 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

How does he feel about how long it takes? I assume he knows it's too much for you, since you say you have to cut it short, but has he said how he feels about that? Is he even trying to go sooner? Or is he basically just enjoying it until you have to quit?

Anyway, he's the one who's going to have to tell you what to do to make it take less time. He knows how his body works, we don't. I think you should ask him for pointers next time you're doing it And maybe get him to help.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
klaw90 (10-28-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #5
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User

I know this is a VERY individual thing but I know that sometimes when receiving the same pressure over and over whether by hand or mouth, I can just get kind of numb to it. Is it the same for women, probably? What works for me is to stop for a few seconds and begin again with a very soft and slow touch. See what you think.

The Following User Says Thank You to Whoopee For This Useful Post:
klaw90 (10-28-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #6
(female)

klaw90 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby View Post
How does he feel about how long it takes? I assume he knows it's too much for you, since you say you have to cut it short, but has he said how he feels about that? Is he even trying to go sooner? Or is he basically just enjoying it until you have to quit?

Anyway, he's the one who's going to have to tell you what to do to make it take less time. He knows how his body works, we don't. I think you should ask him for pointers next time you're doing it And maybe get him to help.
He does get a little disappointed but he seems to shrug it off. And I don't think he's trying to go sooner, I think he's trying to enjoy it as long as possible (which I don't fault him for). Anyway, I will ask him and see if he has anything to say. Thanks for the advice.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
(female)

klaw90 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
I know this is a VERY individual thing but I know that sometimes when receiving the same pressure over and over whether by hand or mouth, I can just get kind of numb to it. Is it the same for women, probably? What works for me is to stop for a few seconds and begin again with a very soft and slow touch. See what you think.
I think you may be on to something. I have tried to stop for a few seconds and go slower and he seems to really enjoy that but by the time I keep trying to switch it up I'm so exhausted I give up lol. I think with the help from all of you that replied could possibly work! Thanks!

Closed Thread