It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
(male)

detrab HB User
help help

everytime me and my wife have sex 5 minutes into it it burns her inside and at the door now this has been goin on for 3 years i tried monostat and all those other creams,the thing is she lives overseas and the dr.suuuuck oh yeah it really burns her right when she is about to u know,so if any you ladies can help me i will be in your debt for life!

Old 11-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User
Re: help help

This sounds more like an allergy than an infection that would require monostat. Are you using condoms and/or lube, both of which can cause a burning sensation if your partner is sensitive or allergic? Another problem could be stretching of the introitius without proper arousal or lubrication. I'm sure it's frustrating for both of you, but three years is a long time to suffer without knowing the cause and possible options. There are sucky Dr's everywhere just as there are very good Dr's everywhere and your wife needs to be a squeeky wheel and complain as often an as loudly as necessary to get results she deserves.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
(male)

detrab HB User
Re: help help

i dnt think it's an allergic type of thing were both usally aroused before intercorse and a few times i used ky but we never use lube or condoms and i forgot to mention one time it went away for 4 months but we visited so many dr.and used so many meds. we didnt know which medicine was the one that cured it[lol] im really frustrated for my wife more then i am for myself i just want her to feel good to,thanks for the respond.if any thing else pops up let me know.

Closed Thread