It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
(male)

wgpyeauknowme HB User
my vagina hurts during sex

ok so me and my girlfriend have been dating for like 4 months now. well the first few months we were having sex everyday with no pain..about 2 months went by and she is in extreme pain during sex. she says on the inside of her vagina.. on a scale of 1-10,, she wld have to say an 8, when i first puts itt in, during, and even when i pulls it out, so we waited a few days, tryed, still the pain, so we waited a week, and still the pain. she was abile to bear thru it for a while but nomaly we wld have to stop in the middle cuz it hurts to bad.. shes always really wet so dryness isnt the problem...there is a strong smell to her vagina not fishy it smells like any other girl does at times, just very strong and it never goes away..she doesnt have incereance so we went to the hospital..they tested her for stds all came back good, they did a pelvic exam and told her she had bacterial vaginosis.. (i still wld like to know wut causes that??) but they gave her flagil? she took all of them like the docter said. they told her she wld be good togo in a week.. so almost 2 weeks go by and we try to have sex and she was very dry and i cldnt even put it in all the way b4 she stopped me cuz it still hurt.. i tryed to give her oral sex and still the pain then as well.. now about a week later and no sex she told me her vulva (the lips) where swollen and hurt even when i touched them...??? what the heck is going on??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-05-2011, 01:32 AM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: my vagina hurts during sex

Hi, the causes of bacterial vaginosis is bacteria naturally occur in the vagina, but there are both good and bad types. There is a careful balance between the good and bad bacteria that live in the vagina, and when that balance is disrupted, bacterial vaginosis can occur. Also changing sex partners or having a new sex partner is a very common cause and douching. Flagyl is a antibiotic is used treat a variety of infections like vaginal infections. The vaginal dryness is a side effect from the antibiotic.

Closed Thread