It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
(male)

arlington49 HB User
My Wife's genital area is too sensitive.

This an extremely serious topic written in desperation. I have heard of a super sensitive clitoris but my wife's entire genital area is too sensitive for me to touch, let alone perform oral sex. This is as confronting for her as it is me. I find sex without performing oral sex, or at least having direct contact with her labia and clitoris, and digital penetration, to be unfulfilling. It also limits the scope of sexual activity open to us leading to a degree of staleness. My wife is as frustrated as I am because she sees how frustrated I am becoming and wants to please me (us). She has even gone to the extreme of suggesting a surrogate sexual partner. However, I come from the old school that finds it difficult to separate sex from love...and wow, do I LOVE MY WIFE!
Has any woman had this problem and how did they overcome it.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User
Re: My Wifes genital Area is too sensitive.

There are numbing creams and gels that sexual websites and stores sell.Usually they are to help with anal,or to help a man last longer,but it may be worth a try on your wife's overly sensitive clitoris!

Maybe even going on an antidepressant might help.Antidepressants can kinda "Numb" you down there a bit.For most people it's a problem because then they have delayed orgasm,but with your wife it may be a good thing.

Has she ever seen a doctor about this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
(male)

arlington49 HB User
Re: My Wifes genital Area is too sensitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenItRains View Post
There are numbing creams and gels that sexual websites and stores sell.Usually they are to help with anal,or to help a man last longer,but it may be worth a try on your wife's overly sensitive clitoris!

Maybe even going on an antidepressant might help.Antidepressants can kinda "Numb" you down there a bit.For most people it's a problem because then they have delayed orgasm,but with your wife it may be a good thing.

Has she ever seen a doctor about this?
Thanks ever so much. I will research numbing creams

Old 11-19-2011, 12:44 AM   #4
(female)

titanhog HB User
Re: My Wife's genital area is too sensitive.

My question would be whether it's physiological or psychological. The reason I ask is this: for a long time, if a guy was performing oral sex on me and I got to that "it's too much" stage, I would have to stop him because I felt like I couldn't take it. A lot of women, such as myself, would get that strong "I feel like I have to pee really bad" feeling...and with a guy's mouth down there, you definitely don't want to let go...so you make them stop.

Well...after a ton of research, I discovered that millions of women have that same feeling...and fear...and I experimented on my own and worked through that "feeling" until I started having female ejaculation. Once I realized what was happening...and was with a guy who understood that, too, I began to not fear that feeling...and instead, embraced it...and it made for incredible sex.

I'm hoping at least some of your wife's "feeling" down there during oral sex is in her mind...because that can actually be fun to overcome with a man who's very understanding.

If it's a physiological issue...it may relieve both of your minds to see a physician.

Old 11-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #5
(male)

arlington49 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanhog View Post
My question would be whether it's physiological or psychological. The reason I ask is this: for a long time, if a guy was performing oral sex on me and I got to that "it's too much" stage, I would have to stop him because I felt like I couldn't take it. A lot of women, such as myself, would get that strong "I feel like I have to pee really bad" feeling...and with a guy's mouth down there, you definitely don't want to let go...so you make them stop.

Well...after a ton of research, I discovered that millions of women have that same feeling...and fear...and I experimented on my own and worked through that "feeling" until I started having female ejaculation. Once I realized what was happening...and was with a guy who understood that, too, I began to not fear that feeling...and instead, embraced it...and it made for incredible sex.

I'm hoping at least some of your wife's "feeling" down there during oral sex is in her mind...because that can actually be fun to overcome with a man who's very understanding.

If it's a physiological issue...it may relieve both of your minds to see a physician.
I believe that you are correct. I have had another partner before my wife who had just that response. It was exacerbated by the facy her previous partner had told her that it was a filthy habit to pee...result...you guessed it. I told her just to let go and...excuse me please...I said i would promise not to spit it out. It caused enormous merriment and made for real sensual bonding.
My wife though simply won't allow herself to let go...and, wow, is it so frustrating.

Thanks for you very insightful reply

Old 11-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #6
(female)

titanhog HB User

Please continue to be patient with her. It's sometimes very difficult for women to let go. You never know all of what she may have been through in the past that makes her fearful of letting go all the way.

It takes a lot for women to 100% open up (literally and figuratively)...and some of that has to do with the fact that men are stronger and can exercise "control" over a woman if they choose...so it takes a trusting woman to allow a man to know every intimate detail of how and what she feels.

One thing that helped me was when I found that millions of women felt the same way...and I found many sex forums that explained why...and that it was normal...and how to overcome it. Until I found those websites, I had never had an orgasm because I wouldn't fight through that over-sensitive feeling. Thank God for the internet!

I can honestly say that by gaining an understanding of why I feel the way I do during sex, I now know I'm normal...and that some of the things I was afraid of are the biggest turn ons for men. It changed my sex life.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-19-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Closed Thread