It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
(male)

mipaoh HB User
Wife masturbates during sex

My wife and I have been together a long time, she has never been able to come very easily during intercourse. One thing is that my penis is pretty short. Lately no matter how we start we've been finishing from behind, and she has been able to come this way which is great. After a while I realized she was masturbating while I was inside her. At first I was a little disapointed because I though I was making her come but on the other hand it's really good that she's more satisfied and especially it's great to come together. I'm just wondering if many other women do this? Also is there some position we can use that's good for a smaller man? (We tried with her legs on my shoulders but it didn't seem any better.) It's embarrasing for me to ask her about it so I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #2
(female)

JulesQ23 HB User
Re: Wife masturbates during sex

The fact that your wife is masturbating while you are entering from behind has nothing to do with size. My hubby is well endowed and I do it. It feels great and she is probably like most women who don't have an orgasm without clitoral stimulation. I also feels great when my husband does it for me, she might enjoy that too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

This is perfectly normal and very common and you shouldn't find it disappointing at all. Most women don't orgasm from intercourse alone and need direct clitoral stimulation - and the man's size has nothing to do with this.

You should try giving her a hand, if you want to feel more a part of it.

Old 12-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
(male)

Bob in Texas HB User

Whats the problem? Shes just enhancing the whole experience, plus its pretty hhot.

Old 12-27-2011, 01:43 AM   #5
(male)

davee76 HB User

If she's satisfied, then why worry about it? It's quite normal, many women can't climax without clitoral stimulation.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #6
(female)

kimboslice HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby View Post
This is perfectly normal and very common and you shouldn't find it disappointing at all. Most women don't orgasm from intercourse alone and need direct clitoral stimulation - and the man's size has nothing to do with this.

You should try giving her a hand, if you want to feel more a part of it.
This ^

Old 01-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #7
(female)

EdwK2008 HB User

I masturbate a lot with my partner!

It isn't that he's bad, he's not, he turns me on, I just usually can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation, it doesn't bother him, it turns him on.

We have a few positions, just get creative!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-05-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #8
(female)

September88 HB User

Why don't you touch her during sex? Many things you could try.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-25-2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: How-to removed.

Old 01-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #9
(male)

chevy101 HB User

i give my wife the reach around when doing doggy, she loves it! nothing wrong with that if your wife is doing it she would probably go nuts if you did it for her, just watch out for her head if your face is close to the back of her head..... oh and softer is better, your not waxing the car.....

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-27-2012 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Unnecessary info removed.

Old 02-02-2012, 08:55 AM   #10
(male)

fakhri35 HB User

It is matter of satisfaction, you and her should feel the pleasure the way both of you will be happy, try to play with her before intercouse and you both will enjoy

Old 02-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #11
(male)

normandel HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipaoh View Post
My wife and I have been together a long time, she has never been able to come very easily during intercourse. One thing is that my penis is pretty short. Lately no matter how we start we've been finishing from behind, and she has been able to come this way which is great. After a while I realized she was masturbating while I was inside her. At first I was a little disapointed because I though I was making her come but on the other hand it's really good that she's more satisfied and especially it's great to come together. I'm just wondering if many other women do this? Also is there some position we can use that's good for a smaller man? (We tried with her legs on my shoulders but it didn't seem any better.) It's embarrasing for me to ask her about it so I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.
My wife also masturbates during sex. She has figured out how to rub her clitoris in almost any position. Her favorite seems to be lying on her back, her legs over my shoulders, rubbing her clitoris with both hands.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #12
(female)

shantybaby HB User

there is nothing wrong with a woman masturbating during intercourse.
alot of woman i know do this, me being one of them.
a womans clitoris is not inside her vagina, its actually on the outside. some woman can come from just internal intercourse, but it is very difficult in my experience, and in many others.
it shouldnt be dissapointing for you, and the fact that she is comfortable masturbating with you should be a good sign to you that she is comfortable enough with her sexuality.

try stimulating her at the same time as intercourse, let her show you what she likes.
there are lots of toys you could try that can help stimilate the clitoris while using your penis to penetrate at the same time,
try something new, it cant hurt.
good luck!

Old 06-30-2012, 04:21 AM   #13
(male)

dadinfl HB User

U should be happy that she can orgasm and is comfortable enough to share with u. My wife can only come on her own in private, never during sex. As for the other thing try starfish position. From behind is probably best though. How do u define small.

Closed Thread