It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
(female)

BlackRoses66 HB User
Exclamation hymenectomy

Hi! I am 20 years old and I had a hymenectomy one week ago. At the begining it kinda hurted but now I almost don't notice it anymore. I have two question about it tho and maybe other people who had one on this forum can answer these question

The first few days I lost a little blood. Which stopped now. But now I have been losing a lot of vaginal brown discharge sometimes with a little mucus. I am wondering if this is normal or not? I went to my docter for this and she told me to take baths with gynaecologic isobetadine in it. I had a small infection there but nothing too serious but the isobetadine should help disinfect the area. But the thing is that the brown discharge doesn't stop and it only gets worse. I am taking the pill but didn't stop with it for a few months to get my period. So I haven't had the regular bleedings. This is the fourth strip without having my period. Maybe the brown discharge is coming from this and I need to stop with my pil?

So I decided to take a mirror and take a look and I also noticed that I have a tissue/flesh covering my vaginal opening. Probably the hymen but i am wondering if it is normal that after a hymenectomy you can see the hymen covering your vaginal opening?

Also I noticed that ( what I think is the wound? ) is kinda red and a little swollen. This is probably still the infection the docter was talking about.

So I am wondering ; is the tissue/flesh covering the vaginal opening 1 week after a hymenectomy normal?
And what should I do with the brown discharge. I am thinking about stopping the pill .

Can someone help me with this?

Last edited by BlackRoses66; 12-08-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: hymenectomy

I'm a male, so I'm not going to be of much help but I did notice when I pulled up this thread (yes, I read almost everything) that there are other posts on this site about this topic. I advise doing a search and see what you see. Good Luck!

Closed Thread