It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #1
(female)

pcq HB User
Unhappy unsatisfying orgasms, pain, frustrated!

I used to have awesome orgasms, very satisfying. When we first got together and for the first 2 years, sex with my partner was the same. One time during sex I had this sudden crippling pain, perhaps it was the cervix? I imagine it as being like kicked in the balls, but for a female.
Ever since sex has not been as satisfying & orgasms are like next to nothing. It is getting so frustrating sometimes after my 'orgasm' if you can call it that, I just feel like crying. The sex feels great, and I get the build up and feels like it will be a great one but then it sort of just fizzles instead of I suppose, fireworks lol.
Around the same time I was also diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic ovaries syndrome). I have read about some people having large cysts - I have not yet had a ultrasound, supposed to be on the waiting list but have no idea when I'll get in. I am now on Ginet-84 which is a contraceptive pill that is also an androgen blocker so is meant to help with PCOS symptoms but I have not noticed any improvement (in any symptoms really).
Now I still occasionally have pain during sex, but luckily nothing as bad as that! It also seems to be worse around period time.
Orgasms with toys, etc, - I would say more intense than with sex but not really satisfying.
I have thought about going for a 2nd orgasm but it takes so long I am not sure I could even if I kept trying.
Any suggestions or help would be great

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread