It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2012, 04:49 AM   #1
(female)

franga HB User
Unhappy Female ejaculation or peeing?

Occasionally when I'm masturbating (never during sex), and am near to or having an orgasm I feel like I need to pee, and gush a bit of fluid. When this happens I get really embarrassed (even though I'm alone) and stop what I'm doing and I feel like some kind of filthy freak.

I've looked this up a lot, and many people say that it's female ejaculation but I'm really not too sure.
It's been recommended to check which it is by seeing if it's yellow and thus urine.. Well, here's the problem. I drink a lot of water so my urine is generally clear and odourless. The liquid I produce is really thin and to me seems like urine for that reason. I also always use the bathroom before I masturbate, just to make sure, but afterwards I often find I need to pee again.
I also just discovered that female ejaculation doesn't come from the vagina but from the urethra area... which makes it harder for me to tell.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to tell which it is?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2012, 12:39 AM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Female ejaculation or peeing?

Hi, it's ok to feel embarrassed what you are experiencing but remember it's totally normal. When a female squirts that's called Female Ejaculation. It's a thin fluid that originates in the gspot and is pushed out the urethra. This is normal. It's much like the consistency of water is clear in color and usually smells like nothing or has a slight sweet scent. Sometimes female ejaculation can be mixe with urine. Female ejaculation is not urine. The female gspot is located in the female's vagina. It is located about 2.5 - 3 inches on the inside, top side of the vaginal wall. The urine comes out from the female's urethra. It's normal to have to urinate after masturbating. Hope this helps

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2012, 01:16 AM   #3
(female)

carol60204 HB User

No need to feel embarrased hon. It is normal for some and it is nice you can experience it while masturbating and alone so it is not something that you feel embarrased about when with someone else. It is a more intense orgasm so I would say relax, enjoy the feeling, and let yourself really go. It is not urine, though some women also release some urine as well. It is a deeper and more intense orgasm accompanied with the release. Some women also find some caressing or extra stimulation along the urethral opening can intensify the feeling also. Enjoy!!

Old 11-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #4
(male)

jclifton007 HB User

Yes it is female ejaculation or most call it squirting. My make my GF squirt from finger stimulation and during intercourse. It is totally normal so enjoy it, my GF says it is the most intense pleasure she has ever experienced and needless to say wants to do it more. Many guys are not aware of squirting so if you are then make sure you inform your man so he is ready for it and doesn't think your peeing on him. You are lucky as very few women get to experience the feeling because of not knowing and stopping like you stated or embarrassed by it. I just make sure we have a towel handy and go with the flow (as it is).

Closed Thread