It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
(female)

olive8644 HB User
Horrible Odor, always discharging when going commando. HELP!

For the past, i dont know, maybe 4 months I have been having this awful problem. I'm 17, tested recently negative for all STD's and I haven't had sex with a male since February of 2009. I am now a full fledged lesbian and have been with the same girl for almost 2 years. I noticed this problem at first when i would get out of the shower and then put on sweatpants without underwear. I would within the first five minutes have this milky white discharge literally bubble out of my vagina as if there was air inside it. The majority of the time the discharge smells AWFUL, almost like feces. Other times, it smells normal, but you can smell the horrible smell outside of my jeans (with no known place its coming from!). There is no pain or itching, but its really embarassing and inconveniencing trying to have sex or sit down next to someone when you can clearly smell a horrible odor whenever my legs arent crossed. I use a mild dove soap but I only wash the outer areas of my vagina with it and there is usually a really fishy smell while the soap is on it but as soon as i wash it off, its gone.

I really need some opinions on this or someone who has had the same problem to give me some advice. I am at my wits end with my vagina.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:56 AM   #2
(female)

thegreatkhali HB User
Re: Horrible Odor, always discharging when going commando. HELP!

Bacterial vaginosis, had it before. Go to the doctor and ask for an antibiotic. Keep your vagina/vulva clean and I know it sounds gross but be careful not to get any feces near it when using the toilet. Be careful of splashback and when wiping. Also when you're having sex or masturbating ensure that anything that goes in there has been washed beforehand. Hands, toys, anything.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-22-2012 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Terminology. Please do not use vulgar terms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
lesbian, vaginal discharge, vaginal odor