It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
(female)

nouri001 HB User
Smegma? Very Sensitive Clitoris

For the last week or so, I have been having pain down below that I thought was caused by a bladder infection. It was sore with underwear on, I couldn't cross my legs or wear tighter pants. It was also sensitive when I peed. The pain has increased since I first felt it so I looked up my symptoms online and found that I had smegma stuck in my clitoral hood where my clitoris is hiding! I also noticed that the area was very, VERY, red and EXTREMELY sensitive. I soaked in the tub and cleaned the smegma out but it still really hurts. It gives me the sensation that I have to pee all of the time, but it's not my urethra. Is there anything I can do to help the healing process? Has anyone gone through this before?

Also, I'm very sensitive down there to begin with, and it usually gets sore after sex, but it's never been this painful before and I haven't had sex recently.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
(female)

Wheeze HB User
Re: Smegma? Very Sensitive Clitoris

I'd definitely recommend seeing a physician, they can probably prescribe some sort of cream to help with the healing process and cut down on the pain/sensitivity.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
clitoris, smegma, vagina