It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
(female)

HD1983 HB User
ejeculation from clitoral stimulation? What is this?

Okay, I have been masturbating for YEARS(since I was 16, I'm 29 now)
The odd thing is, I haven't started having intense orgasms until just now,
I can massage my **** for a just a few minutes, relax and then enjoy the most toe curling, intense orgasms of my life, I must admit, it feels fantastic.

But these incredible sensations have come with a strange side effect, now I gush a clear, lightly scented fluid whenever I climax(sometimes 2 or 3 times in a row)it is coming from my vagina, there is a lot of it and it always follows a powerful single or multiple orgasm, I gush a lot, enough to soak my sheets.

I use the bathroom before I masturbate, and the liquid isn't yellow and it doesn't smell like pee, but it does have a light scent that I can't describe, nothing unpleasant, it just has a different smell.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: ejeculation from clitoral stimulation? What is this?

Hello, it was probably female ejaculation. Some females spurt a clear fluid from the urethra during intense sexual excitement or during orgasm. It usually smells like nothing or has a slight sweet scent. This can happen when the clitoris or G spot is stimulated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #3
(female)

HD1983 HB User

I had no idea that a woman could ejaculate from clitoral stimulation alone, I guess it shows that you learn something new every day.

My only complaint is that it's extremely messy.

Old 02-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

Yes I agree. There is something you do about the messy. Put a towel or two under your bottom that way you wouldn't have to worry about soaking your sheets. About 10 percent of women sometimes spurt a clear fluid from the urethra during intense sexual excitement or during orgasm. Every female is different.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 02-28-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:57 AM   #5
(female)

HD1983 HB User

Towels do help out quite a bit, I'm not sure why I never did that before

The interesting thing is, all of this self discovery has helped my self esteem a bit, I'm actually a virgin because I always felt bad about myself, now that I've discovered this awesome ability that I have I'm sure that I will someday soon make a special guy very, very happy.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:33 PM   #6
(female)

That's great.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
(female)

Caligirl90 HB User
Smile Re: ejeculation from clitoral stimulation? What is this?

i too do this, but only when i use my vibe, and i have to do it for about ten min off and on changing the intensity. once i did it while i was laying on my couch and the whole seat was soaked! i had to get out my steam cleaner and told my hubby i split my drink. lol. he has no idea i do this, because he has never gotten me to this point of pleasure... when it happens for me my whole body feels likes it on fire until i release 6-7 times. it too freaked me out the first time it happened. now im prepared and do it in the tub.

Closed Thread