It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2012, 02:38 AM   #1
(female)

Caligirl90 HB User
Exclamation Weird smell, and pain during sex

Ever since I can remeber iv have had a weird (bad) smell coming from drown there. My discarge is normal, I think. Never really thick or yellow. But the smell.... And it nevetr goes away. Right out of the shower after and before sex. Its not fishy it almost like a nasty water smel.and its emarissing. It completely kills the mood for me with sex. I feel bad for my husband cuz I wont jusy have a quicky I have to say I have to pee and sneak off to the bathroom to freshen up firy.. And I constantlu change my underwear along with pants. And am embarresef to sit wiyh my legs not crossed... :/ and about the pain back wjen I had sex for tje first time not painfull at all. But with my husband it is. We stared having sex before we got married and no problem but then we stopped for a couple months when the weddimh came close and since we startef again it litetally takes like ym mins for him to entet me(even with lube)... & its so painfull, but after a few min of slowly going at I then its fine..... I need help it really kills the mood whem it takes ten mins to get going... Any advive... (and yes iv been testd for stds)

Old 05-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
(female)

nahla HB User
Re: Weird smell, and pain during sex

I think you should ask you doc. Every women has their own unique smell, however; if its really bad it could be bacterial infection. You can have this type of infection for a long time and not know it. Hopefully you are not using doches or washing inside your vagina because that can ruin your natural chemistry and cause your smell to be off.
I don't know anything about the pain, but if it suddenly started after not having problems, then maybe you have something going on down there.
I would consider going to the gyno and explaining what the problem is. It could be nothing or something simple as an infection.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Weird smell, and pain during sex

I too suggest a gyno visit. He can test you for any infections, structural problems, etc.
You should go yeary anyway once you are over 21 or sexually active. Hope it helps.

Closed Thread

Tags
help asap, painful sex, smell