It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
(female)

whiteflwr31 HB User
sex ques

I met an amazing guy recently and wanted to to do it with him this weekend. We have known each other for a while now. I haven't had sex in about a year or so. Long story short, we were fooling around and he tried to get inside of me and I was so tight. I could tell he was getting frustrated. I had him go down on me we did some more foreplay and then he did eventually fit inside me but then I heard him say: he really wasn't feeling it or in the mood anymore. It was really awkward. I just told him that lets just get dressed then and forget it. I did not want him to continue to tr doing it if he was not feeling it. i was so dissapointed in all of this of course there was silence then between us and he I asked him if he was OK. He told me that it was just awkward and distracting and first, it would not go in, then it did, and then it became too slippery. He said he could also see I was frustrated.The night just ended and I told him it probably was not the right time and I told him I was going to head home since it was getting late. I ended up leaving with the most awkwardest goodbye and just told him "see ya" and wished him a good day at work today. He said the same.

I guess what bothered me was that I just default assumed that it was all my fault because it had been a while and that I was tight it was a turn off and he didn't want to deal with it? or maybe he thought I had absolutely no experience and it would be too much work? or was upset that he kept sliding out? he wasn't that communicative and after we got dressed he was pretty silent. I don't know if he just felt awkward or his ego was affected by this who knows? I am not even sure if he will contact me but I think I am just stuck now feeling that being tight is just a turnoff period.

Any advice?

Last edited by whiteflwr31; 03-12-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread