It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
(male)

nodak1 HB User
Question on sensual massage for wife.

Not sure if I am posting this in the right forum, but I didn't see any others that looked appropriate either....so here goes.

Wife and I have been married 15 years (since we both got out of college)...and were high school sweethearts, so we've been together for 20+ years.

Neither of us drink or get to crazy when we go out with friends or anything...so it's not like we're this wild, do-anything crazy sort of couple.

Anyway, for her birthday, we will be going to Las Vegas. When we are down there, I am looking to get her a "sensual" (she would be in the nude) massage from a male massuese or whatever they are called. It would be a surprise for her---or at least that is what I am thinking. She has gotten many regular massages (from women LMTs), and she loves them (the massages)

I guess the massage that I would ask that the he gave her be on the "sensual" side of things. Nothing raunchy (at least by my standards). Basically, just maybe taking some extra time on her buttocks and light caressing of her inner thigh area....just a little closer than what a normal massage would be. And when she was on her back, again, something just a bit more than the norm. Perhaps again light caressing of her breasts and thighs/inner thighs.

I just think it would be very erotic, exciting and relaxing for her all rolled into one....as she has not been with any other men in her life (that I know of, lol).

I would basically tell her...."I got u a surprise for your birthday...." And she'd be like "Oh..and what is that" I'd then tell her "it is a massage with a bonus--you get to be in the nude."

I would do this...obviously because I love her...and just think it's something she would enjoy. The only reason she wouldn't --- or would object beforehand, would be her self guilt...but she shouldn't have any---I am the one that bought it for her, ya know.

So ladies...would you be offended if your husband suggested or did this for you?

Is there a different way I should go about this?

Thank you in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User
Re: Question on sensual massage for wife.

I would be disgusted if my husband thought this was a good idea. Your wife may hate the idea, it is not everyone's cup of tea. I would ask her before hand.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:41 AM   #3
(female)

fjeeva001 HB Userfjeeva001 HB Userfjeeva001 HB Userfjeeva001 HB User

I think she would appreciate it much more if YOU gave her this massage. Why not you get some lessons and do it for her

Old 03-22-2012, 07:57 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

esker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB User

A sensual massage should not be a surprise. Jewelry is a surprise. A birthday party is a surprise. A night out with dinner and theatre can be a surprise. Sexual activity with a stranger should not be a surprise. If it's something that you want then ask for it. If she agrees, then plan it together. No surprises on this one, please.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
(male)

nodak1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by esker View Post
A sensual massage should not be a surprise. Jewelry is a surprise. A birthday party is a surprise. A night out with dinner and theatre can be a surprise. Sexual activity with a stranger should not be a surprise. If it's something that you want then ask for it. If she agrees, then plan it together. No surprises on this one, please.
That's true. Very good point. I will mention it to her....and see what she thinks of it.

Thank you.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #6
(male)

nodak1 HB User

Well, it went over extremely well. She was very happy with it in the end.

Last edited by nodak1; 06-27-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:29 AM   #7
(male)

dadinfl HB User

Well what did she say? This would not go over well in my marriage, I agree with other lists. Also what u described sounds Like most massages anyways. Why not couples massage that's fun?

Old 07-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #8
(male)

nodak1 HB User

We had a few drinks.....went to our room, he came up to our room, gave her about an hour and half massage.

Closed Thread