It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
(female)

Undwarum HB User
Severe radiating pelvic pain during stimulation

Hello everyone, I hope someone can give me some information, tips, or pointers regarding my issue. Any information is helpful, and thanks in advance.

Some information about me - I'm nearly 30 years old, single, and have a moderate amount of stress in my life. Nothing overly unusual for the average woman. I'm active, but don't work out (just have a very active job), but am still considered overweight. I've never NOT been overweight. I do eat healthy foods and drink only water.

Over the last 3 years or so I have noticed these symptoms. When I was younger, I did not have pain or problems with clitoral or vaginal stimulation. I lost my virginity when I was 24, have only had sex twice in my life, but I consider myself 'sexually active' in the sense that I get aroused and will stimulate myself using toys, etc.

I have been tested for STDs, all negative.

My problem - When aroused, a radiating pain will begin in my lower abdomen/pelvis. If stimulation is initiated, the pain increases tenfold. It is not a pain centered in external areas - my vagina and clitoris do not hurt, but it's my insides that flare with extreme pain that radiates from the front all around to the anal area. I have a very high pain tolerance, but this pain is nothing I've ever experienced before. On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is no pain and 10 is the pain of an untreated root canal abscess, this pain is a 9. I notice that I feel like vomiting with the pain sometimes, and I will pace or shake uncontrollably.

I have tried vaginal stimulation only. Thrusting doesn't hurt. The pain escalates with the general state of arousal.

This pain occurs during any stimulation - I have woken up from erotic dreams because of this pain. It lasts for 2-5 minutes and the echo of discomfort can last for a day or two sometimes.

My vagina and clitoris are swollen and flushed and I create a normal amount of lubrication. I also have normal interest in sex, and I frequently to try different things, but just the thought of the pain that follows makes me fear.

Anyway - does this ring a bell anywhere? I'm beginning to fear this problem is in my mind (but then why would it happen when I sleep?). I currently do not have health insurance, so unfortunately, I cannot visit the doctor.

Thanks again in advance for any information.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
(female)

Whatisthispain HB User
Unhappy Re: Severe radiating pelvic pain during stimulation

Hello undwarum,

I read your post and I'm happy to know I am not the only one dealing with this horrible condition. It has affected me greatly especially in relationships. I have been dealing with this for 10 yrs now. It only seems to happen when I'm ovulating and few days before my mentrual is to arrive. I do have a few days of relief in between thank god. I'm looking into seeing a physical therapist for help in pelvic pain. I had surgery recently to remove fibroids thinking this was the cause of pain and few days after the pain was back. The doctors can't explain the pain with stimulation and the erotic dreams causing me pain is just a huge wonder. I need answers and healing quick before I lose my mind

Closed Thread