It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #1
(male)

barbend HB User
Short Vagina

Hi, I am 19 and I have a question about vaginas and size. I just started having sex with my girlfriend who is the same age, neither of us are virgins. Even after lots of foreplay and lubrication, it was still a little tight. However, the bigger problem was the shortness of her vagina. Even when I fingered her earlier in the relationship I could tell that it was shorter since as soon as my fingers were in I could feel the cervix, regardless of how aroused she was. She says that it does hurt to have sex when it goes in even a little more then halfway. Obviously this I think is because I am accidentally hitting her cervix. I was just wondering if this is a common issue and if it is totally natural and our pieces just don't fit together that well. I am not super well endowed and have a penis of about 18 cm. I love her lots and just want us to be able to have sex comfortably. She has been to a OBGYN, not about this though and did not tell her about sex hurting, but the doctor did not say anything either. Anything would be lots of help. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
(female)

Nikiau HB User
Re: Short Vagina

Girls are different down there. So it's possible she's shorter and tighter than many others. But, it's quite common the sex hurts in the beginning for girls, also if they are not virgins. For me it took over two years before I was completely pain free and I think I was 'abnormally' tight for those first few years - at least according to guys and when talking to my friends about it. There were quite a few positions I couldn't do back then due to the shortness of my vagina, even missionary could be a hassle. As time goes on and she's done it more, most likely she will 'expand' somewhat and the vagina will become somewhat 'longer' and having sex can become normal - that's what happened for me at least. But this can take years.
Also, the more turned on she is, the more she will expand both in width and length. You might have to work on her for a LONG time before going to the main part. She might be turned on, but maybe still not enough.
Another problem could be that she is scared of the pain and therefore without knowing, tightens her vagina. She might not be aware she's doing it. Fear on the girl's part can really make sex hell - I've been there too. And if she tightens her vagina, she will feel shorter too. You and her need to find ways to make her relax and removing that fear she probably has.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: Short Vagina

On some of the sexual TV shows I've seen, I believe the vagina actually goes through a sort of "shift" and the cervix should move out of the way when fully aroused to be able to accomodate a penis. Is it possible something is blocking the ability for your vagina to move out of the way? I definitely think you should see a Gyno and describe your issue in as much detail as you possibly can. Good Luck!

Closed Thread