It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
(female)

TheSquish HB User
Angry No orgasm, physically desensitized?

Hi all!

I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to. I'm twenty years old, and have been very aware of my body and what "feels good" from a VERY young age. However, I think I might have desensitized (if that's possible) myself.

I can NOT reach an orgasm in a reasonable amount of time without the use of a toy. I'm aware of what an orgasm is and I know when I'm having one. I've read multiple books, articles, etc, that tell you to relax, change your thoughts, technique, pace, etc. I've tried waiting a while to maybe let my sensitivity go back up, but I can go a month without trying, and when I do, no such luck.. It takes me nearly an HOUR to orgasm if I'm not using any toys - so an orgasm during sex is basically impossible (we really have tried everything), it has never happened for me.

At first it didn't bother me and I brushed it off. But as I'm getting older, it's starting to bother me. I'm almost feeling jealous that I can't have an orgasm during sex, or without getting desperate or bored because it takes so long.

My boyfriend and I tried going to an adult store.. I purchased a battery operated toy, and even that didn't work. The only thing I can find that works in a reasonable amount of time has to be plugged into a wall - batteries just don't produce enough power.

I have tried everything. I'm beginning to think that I started masturbating at an age too young, when my body was still developing, and I've somehow messed myself up. I discovered the shower head when I was 6 or 7 and used it nightly. I understand that children discover that part of themselves very young, but I don't know if going to the extremes that I did is normal or would have had any negative effect in the long run.

Is it possible that I've "desensitized" myself? I never think to ask my doctor when I go in for annual physicals, I always thought of it as a mental issue, but now I'm considering that it might possibly be something physical?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread