It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2012, 04:47 AM   #1
(female)

anon01234 HB User
Exclamation lump next to clitoris

This is very important. I currently can not go to the doctors so i was hoping someone could help me on here, I recently had a bump come up to the right side of my clitoris , its almost right on my hair line but still on the soft part of my inner skin, i thought it was an ingrown hair but its been there for three weeks now and hasnt gone away. When i squeeze it as if it was an ingrown, it pops and bleeds a little out of a small hole and seems like it is, yet it hasnt gone away.. I also recently had a red rash develope right under my **** and i now have three paper cut looking marks that itch and hurt. I had recently gotten off my period and thought it was from the last tampon string i had hanging there cause it was there for more then a few hours. I had looked online and every symptom i have everyone either says its a yeast infection and or herpes.. this worries me very much due to the fact that two months ago, i got my pap smear results back and it came back abnormal, i also got tested for STDs and it was all negative so i thought nothing of it. i havent been able to get to the doctors and im currently in the process of moving so i cant find a doctor yet. I had recently started to talk to a new man in my life whom i had sex with and after giving him oral i got a sore throat and my tonsils he also got a sore throat and mine had swollen up to the size of a gumball. no white paches though it just had swollen up, but he has also been sick the past week, so i thought it couldve been a cold..someone please help me cause it worries me so badly i cant go to the doctors, i just need more opinions then google search and yahoo answers... thanks. lastly i also read the sore throat could be from my wisdom teeth coming through.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
bumps or pimples, herpes, marks, pap smear, wisdom teeth