It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
(female)

caisaco HB User
help! questions about possible allergy, vagina rejecting too!

me and my ex had sex yesterday (long story my first boyfriend, 5 yr relationship, trying to work on things and be together). Well I was not in the mood at all but felt like I had to to see if I felt closer after and happy with him. We kissed and stuff and he fingered me andi loved it. But right when we started having sex my vagina rejected him and it hurt me and he was like "ugh its rejecting me!" And it jus hurt the whole time..maybe because I wasn't in the mood but still. I think I have a possible latex allergy as balloons used to make me itchy a bit and my gyno took that very seriously. Well yes, my vagina also gets veryyy swollen sometimes! It itches very bad today and my discharge always lasts for a few days and it smells veryyyy bad. We are both clean.. he did give me hpv years ago and its still active in me but never any warts and no symptoms.

Should I try non latex condoms and see if that helps? Thing is though..I'm vegan and aren't non latex condoms made of animals?

My stomach also hurts soooo bad.. like after I have sex anxd I go home I have bad gas lol..seriously though it hurts so bad today like I ate something bad, and I'm itchy..

Could this be anxiety to him too? I always have a lot ..

But the itching and discharge and swelling is always happening and annoying.. like the labia lips are swollen and get red.

Remember no stds here!

Also, we used to have an amazing sex life.. it just got bad when he did it with me just because and didn't want a relationship after. We used to be sooo affectionate before and after. And now I don't have the desire to cuddle or kiss. But I know its temporary..longs story

Last edited by caisaco; 06-25-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread