It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
(female)

PookyBlueEyes HB User
Painfully, visibly, torn labia

Ok so I made a very poor decision this last weekend... long story short, I had sex with a stranger this last weekend (which is very unlike me, very out of character) and as it turns out he was HUGE. I don't mean huge like "I'm going to satisfy your insecurities and tell you you're the biggest I ever seen, baby". I mean legitimately HUGE... Like at least 13". I am very very tiny down there. My most recent long time sexual partner (the only person I've been with in almost 5 years until this creep) was on the smaller side, and even then if we didn't use enough lubrication or ease into it, it was a tight squeeze, not kidding.
Well afterward (I couldn't even let it go on very long because it was hurting) I went to the bathroom because I felt extra dampness and sure enough it was a bloody masacre. I started to lift my leg to put my foot on the counter for a better view of what was going on and blood literally spurted a good foot out of my body onto my leg and the floor. Freaked me out. This was at least an hour after we had finished.
Well, this was all saturday night/sunday mornig. Today is Thursday morning. It hurts SO dang bad to pee that I have realized I am holding it so I don't have to pee as often, because it leaves me in tears. It is hard to sit comfortably, and laying down to sleep is just about as pleasurable.
I had my friend help me check things out down there (we are close lol) and we didn't find anything like an obvious tare and we assumed it is just bad irritation. In the shower last night I was checking it out again and POW!!! Don't know how we missed it, but there is literally a 1"x1/2" laceration on my inner labia/enterance to my vagina. It is so bad it almost looks like I have a second vagina.
It is still bleeding, though not nearly as severely, obviously, or I probably would have already been to the ER.
I don't have insurance. I did find a place in town that is like a medical residency program that is for low income folks and you have a doctor in training work on you. I do also have my regular gyno who I love, but he is much more expensive.
Do you all think this is something that can be taken care of safely by a medical intern? Or should I just risk getting the bill sent to collections and go to my tried and true gyno? I keep thinking it will start to hurt less, but I nearly passed out tonight when I saw the gaping hole, and the pain is NOT easing up. My friend gave me some non-narcotic pain medication, and even taking the maximum recomended dose based on my height/weight etc (amazing what you can look up online... not that its totaly reliable, I know, but this is kind of a desperate situation, otherwise not something i would normally do) it doesn't even take the edge off the pain. And the main reason I am posting this at nearly 2am is because it hurts so bad I can't sleep. Trying ice now, but its not doing too much.
I'm so sorry this ended up being so long. If anyone actually took the time to read it and has ANY advice, please share. I'm really getting scared. It is pretty bad. I honestly don't know how I have been able to walk around and function the last nearly 5 days.
Thank you so much.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-12-2012 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comment removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Painfully, visibly, torn labia

It sounds like you might need stitches, and stitches in the vulva are not something that a family practice resident would probably want to attempt.

I would say go to the GYN. Discuss the bill beforehand, ask for a payment plan.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
(female)

PookyBlueEyes HB User

I am so scared to get stitches...
my fiance and I are having a difficult time, he has moved to another town for work while I finish up school this summer semester and wait to follow, and we have decided to take a "break". We have lived as husband and wife for the last 2.5 years, and we have been together for almost 5 years.
Do you know how long healing takes if I need stitches?
I called the clinic today and it is very difficult to get in to see them, so I did decide to just call my regular Dr. today. Currently waiting for a call back from the nurse.
When I showed my friend the picture of the rip she freaked out, and couldn't believe I haven't made it to the ER yet
if only piggish men knew what it means to be a woman, especially with a very small vagina....
Thank you SO much for responding to my post. I am only 24, and living with my parents for a short time until I can move back with my husband and I recently lost my licence, so I can't just take myself to the doctor an I have nobody really to talk to about this, except for the friend I showed the picture to, and she works a lot.... anyway, it is great to get advice from a complete stranger
I was a little worried about being judged, but we will never meet in person, and my health is more important than whatever dignity may be damaged by being embarrassed and judged.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #4
(female)

PookyBlueEyes HB User

Just an update, in case somebody is experiencing the same issue later and that is how they stumble upon this...
I talked to my GYNO nurse and she said had I come in 12-24hours after it happened, I would have gotten stitches for sure... she's not sure how I didn't. But now that it has been so long since it happened, (and because all of my GYNO's Dr.s are gone tomorrow) she is just sending me to a doc in the box to check for infection, maybe get antibiotics/preventative, and get some pain management medication.
Moral of the story #1: the grass is never greener on the other side
Moral of the story #2: should you find yourself ripped open and spurting blood (sorry to be so graphic, but its true) GO STRAIGHT TO THE ER OR DOCTOR

Old 07-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
(female)

Brook88 HB User

I've been a little swollen and sore from a large penis, but never cut like that.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
(female)

PookyBlueEyes HB User

just an update, about 2 weeks later and it is healing but there is still a slit... i dont know how much of it is going to change, if it is going to completely close and just be a faint line scar, or if I will always have a slit.
I hope others can learn from this!
if you have ANY tare that you feel looks/feels significant, get stitches within 24 hours.
don't sit on it and wait, because all of the doctors and nurses i spoke with said they will
not do stitches after 24 hours.

Old 08-17-2012, 06:47 AM   #7
(female)

xonewgirlxo HB User

Are you sure he wasnt a horse?!!! Geez. Thats crazy girl! Whatever you do, do NOT tell your bf/husband that another man ripped you apart with his enormous dick. Devastation for him...horrible. That was just bad luck for you...or maybe a sign. Live and learn, we all have to.

Last edited by xonewgirlxo; 08-17-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Old 08-17-2012, 06:53 AM   #8
(female)

xonewgirlxo HB User

BTW, my new bf is also large. I looked down there last weekend after we had sex and I had 6 tears! Nothing like yours...thank God! These were the little tears. But yeah Im always so sore after we have sex. BUT it's soooo worth it!

Closed Thread