It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
(female)

scarecr0w HB User
First time to bleed during sex

Here is the whole story..

I was on vacation with my boyfriend this past week. It is just me and him for the whole week so it is given that we had plenty of sex during that time. We just returned home yesterday and all was feeling pretty well. We had sex again today. At first, I noticed that i was so well lubricated and i thought it was just my normal bodily response. However, when my bf tried to change our position, he noticed blood stain on the sheet. It was an ample amount of blood that i thought i was having my period already. We disregarded it momentarily and proceeded with our activity. After that, i hurried and washed off the stain and then rested for a while. Later i discovered that the bleeding has stopped. So my bf asked me for another round to check if the bleeding would recur but it did not. It happened about 4 hours ago and since the time it stopped up to this moment, it did not bleed again.

What was that bleeding all about?

My bf and I are not a fan of artificial contraceptive methods. We rely on the calendar and withdrawal methods.We've been together for 9 months now and have always been engaging with the said methods. The past week that i was with him, he withdrew all the time. He never came inside me this past week since we knew that it is my ovulation period. My last period occurred on the 24th of June so counting from that time, i am just in my 3rd week. I am supposed to due this 22nd of July.

Please help me. I need some answers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
(female)

ladyjadey HB User
Re: First time to bleed during sex

Hey!

It could just be that he knocked your uterus and some blood was loose so its come free during sex thats happened to me be for... also my ex boyfriend diddnt realise but there is like a string type of thing nere the head of his penis under the fourskin and he snapped his and there was alot and i mean alot of blood! i thort i was on my period when that happened i wouldnt be worried but ask him to check to see.. and if you are worried go to your doctor and see what they think xo

Closed Thread