It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2012, 05:12 AM   #1
(female)

mrbyant HB User
Where is the hymen?

My girlfriend and I have been together for awhile and she was always scared of having sex because she's a virgin and didn't want to bleed or get hurt and so forth. We've tried a few times, I've never been able to get in more than a few inches and that would be that. I had problems of my own.

So we got a toy that we would practice with, about an inch and a half smaller in length, not sure about width. We'd get it in and out all the way, no pain, nothing broken... even when she jumps on it lol

So I'm confused. Shouldnt the toy have broken it? Shouldnt I have broken it?

Old 07-21-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
(female)

Chesirecatty HB User
Re: Where is the hymen?

A lot of times women don't bleed during first intercourse and therefore think that they're still virgins. I didn't bleed at all my first time and barely hurt. If her toy goes all the way in and then out my guess is that she no longer has a hymen and it shouldn't hurt to have sex with you if she can "jump" on her toy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread