It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
(female)

Pri12 HB User
Question slight burning sensation and urge to pee

e Hi people,

From the past two month I have been getting this slight burning sensation in my clitoris, cause of which I feel the need to go pee every 5 mins. I had a feeling Tht it might be an UTI so I took some antibiotics but that didn't help plus it doesn't burn when I urinate so I think its not that. It's getting really annoying and keeps me up all night at times. Though it doesn't happen everyday may be once in a couple of weeks.

I found that masturbating helped. But last time when I tried masturbating the burning sensation continued after that as well. Sometimes just putting a cold bottle there or washing it with with hot water helps. Am really worried about it.

Is it cause of having sex? Any ideas what is it? Do I need to go visit a gynecologist? I really hope its not an STD. Am really scared about it.

Old 07-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
(female)

Overworked HB User
Re: slight burning sensation and urge to pee

Were you prescribed the antibiotics, if so was the course long enough?Sounds like something is irritating you in that area, maybe you should try changing your washing detergent to a non biological one and skip the fabric softner, don't use soap of any discription in to wash yourself "down there" don't wear knickers to bed if this fails try treating it as thrush and buy yourself a pessary and cream over the counter.
If you have practiced unprotected sex you should get yourself checked out by your dr reguardless, they will take a swab and should be able to find out what is going on, and treat it, don't just put up with it! Xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread