It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
(female)

Tinuviel93 HB User
Premature, weak orgasm, something inside vagina?

Hi,

Im a 19 year old female, and lately I've been having some problems that are really worrying me... :/ First of all, I'm a virgin, but I've been masturbating since I was like 15 or so... just recently I've been doing other sexual activities with my boyfriend, such as giving him hand jobs and oral. He promised me he'd return the favor soon, and that's one of the main reasons I'm worried.

Since I started masturbating, I've done it ALOT. Like usually every day, when I first started more than once a day. Now it's kinda sporadic, but still often. Well, for the longest time a few months ago I seemed to have lost all feeling. I didn't feel a thing. I slowed down on the masturbating, and now I have the feeling back, but it's a lot weaker, weaker orgasms, and Im also finishing SUPER fast. It's like I can't hold it at all :/ that scares me, and makes it hard to look forward to oral with my bf.

Also, months agoi noticed that inside my vagina was this hard mass thing... It looks kinda whitish, and it's hard. I don't know how to explain it. People say it could be my hymen but I dont think it was there before. I'm having trouble even imagining how sex would be possible with that there, and I'm not seeing the hole.

I know this is TMI, but this is a health board, and I really need help. I'm not that smart about these things, and I really need some advice or something.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Premature, weak orgasm, something inside vagina?

Hi,
Just a thought "Do you use tampons"...
It's amazing how some people can forget the last one, or it can work it's way in further.
If not then you should definitely see your Dr or Nurse and see what this obstruction is.
Good Luck,

Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
(female)

Susaxyz HB User

Tinu- these are usually a blocked duct causing a cyst and does no harm long term. This may be from the repetative masturbation or from poor hygiene. So go to the pharmacy and find a decent vaginal wash. Follow the instructions. Lay off yourself for a while and it will improve. If it does not then see a gynecologist.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User

I would definitely see your doctor about this. I don't like that you use the word "mass". Get thoroughly checked out.

Old 12-01-2012, 03:40 AM   #5
(female)

ladyjadey HB User

just out of curiosity did u ever get this sorted? and if so what was it? did u see ur doctor about it?

Closed Thread