It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
(female)

sasha2525 HB User
Angry Pain during sex in shallow part of vagina

I have had this issue on and off for several years and it is driving me crazy! If someone has experienced this or has any idea what I can do, please tell me!

When I have sex, I feel pain (sort of like a burning dull pain or just general pain) at the opening of my vagina and about 3-5 inches in. It doesnt hurt deep inside, just in that area. It is not a specific spot either but all around.

I have been to the doctor several times. I do not have any vaginal infections, I do not have any sexually transmitted diseases (I have been tested for everything possible) and this also occurs even when I am turned on, significant foreplay has occurred and I have lubricated AND used additional lube, so it is not a matter of lubrication that is the issue (though does hurt a little less than when I am not as ready for sex). This is the same with or without condoms.

It is quite frustrating. Every time I have sex it is like I am losing my virginity every time and I always feel pain right at penetration. It starts to get better a bit during sex but its because my boyfriend stays deeper and moves that way as opposed to shallow in and out.

This started probably about 2 years ago. It was there for a long time, and then I was out of a relationship for awhile and not having sex. When I first started sleeping with my current boyfriend, it was not occurring but now it has started again. It is affecting my relationship as I rarely want to have sex because I know it will hurt. It is always sore afterwards as well and on the next day. I try to wait significant time between sex and it still ends up hurting. In addition, sometimes when I get turned on without doing anything physical and I seem to be becoming lubricated (without touch), it feels strange inside as well (sort of a burning, dull feeling).

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
(male)

Manonedge HB User
Re: Pain during sex in shallow part of vagina

hopefully no offense to this, try anal play. Sounds like your all tightened up down there and anxious, and this will make for a sore vigina, anal play will help you relax, cuase it ain't gonna happen if your tense.

Old 09-11-2012, 06:29 AM   #3
(female)

EnglishLass HB User

Im kind of the same.
If I have sex with someone with a small penis that doesnt penetrate me fully then my vagina become swollen and sore and it really puts me off.
Im ok with full penetration and can do as much sexually for as long as I like and its ok.

Old 09-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #4
(female)

Kelster17 HB User
Red face Re: Pain during sex in shallow part of vagina

Wow, I have the exact same problem!!!! It's very frustrating because like you said, no matter what you do it still hurts. I mentioned this to my gynocologist at my yearly exam. She said I looked normal and suggested lube and lots of foreplay. Well, that just doesn't seem to work. I am clean as well, no infections and no STDS. Also when I first got with my husband (obviously just my boyfriend at the time) I was a virgin so naturally it hurt the first couple times. After that I used to get really aroused and never really noticed any pain. Then after time went by, I started getting the same pain you are describing.

I thought maybe it was my birth control drying me out, but I was on the pill for about 2 years before I even started having sex. I've tried different lubes but whenever the lube hits that spot, it burns and really feels awful. I also feel sore for about a day or so after having sex.

I've looked before and there always seems to be a small bump on the outer skin beneath the entrance to my vagina. Basically it seems like it's the area where my hymen used to be. At least there's someone else out there that knows what I'm going through. Hopefully someone has some suggestions on how to get rid of it!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2012, 06:37 AM   #5
(female)

EnglishLass HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelster17 View Post

I've looked before and there always seems to be a small bump on the outer skin beneath the entrance to my vagina. Basically it seems like it's the area where my hymen used to be.
I have a little bump just outside my vagina too, its not an std its just a part of me but I have one too.

Closed Thread

Tags
inside, opening, sex, vagina pain