It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 05:58 AM   #1
(female)

cute face HB User
i am barely aroused when i have sex with my boyfriend

i have been in this relationship that is new and my boyfriend indicated that i hardly arouse when we have sex and this has been abit traumatic to me know because our relationship is not a happy one now. its falling apart please help. im in serious trouble

Old 09-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
(female)

iwannasing2 HB User
Re: i am barely aroused when i have sex with my boyfriend

hello there
i was in the same exact situation
i would have sex with my boyfriend of 2 years, just to have sex. ive never orgasmed. i realized i was simply NOT attracted to him. AT ALL.
and near the end of our relatioship, i would have to drink in order to have sex with him.
we are not together anymore.
but if you are attracted to him, try and be in romantic situations. send each other sexy texts during the day, or when your not together.
wear something sexy and watch his reaction. sometimes when you simply just see his reaction and excitement to be with you, it will arouse you.
foreplay! slow erotic touching turns women on!
hope this helped a little bit

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

if you're not happy don't have sex with him

Old 09-24-2012, 01:47 AM   #4
(male)

datAMC31 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute face View Post
i have been in this relationship that is new and my boyfriend indicated that i hardly arouse when we have sex and this has been abit traumatic to me know because our relationship is not a happy one now. its falling apart please help. im in serious trouble
I'm not sure how sexual you are or can be, but I would just say to try a different approach to sex with your boyfriend. Meaning, if sex is pretty much the same thing: Missionary, Doggie style, Cowgirl and repeat, then that could make your sex life with him boring fast. There are 100s of position to do in bed. For me, sex is about getting my girl off, so I'm going to watch how her body reacts to certain points I touch or kiss on to know what she likes. Most girls know what would turn them on, so what would turn you on, so that you two are experiencing sex like it should be felt. If sex with him doesn't get you off, then talk to him during by saying when he found one of your hot points and to stay there. Us guys, most of the time have huge amounts of pride, so if we are not hearing no screams or seeing the girl try to crawl away, then we keep moving to the next area and the next until we have hit that spot most likely missing out on giving the girl that orgasm since it takes time with some girls.

Just find out what turns you on, and hopefully you can share those feelings with your man and he will know what to do.

Closed Thread