It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
(female)

mama of four HB User
Unhappy Worried mama

Hello all!

I am a very worried mama here. My daughter who is 19 yrs old is having a serious issue and i am hoping someone can make me feel better about it. My daughter became sexually active at 17 (she has been with her boyfriend almost 4 years now). From the very start, intercourse has been painful for her and t is progressively getting worse. within the last couple of months not only has the pain increased so much that it makes her cry, but she is now bleeding afterwards as well. She tried to have intercourse again last week but she said the pain was excruciating (she cried) and bleeding was significantly worse.

She has already been tested for STD's and thankfully came out negative. She now has an appointment for a full pelvic exam. I have been researching these symptoms and it seems to point to either endometriosis or cervical cancer. I am so frightened for her. There is a history of endometriosis and cervical cancer in our family. I myself had severe endometriosis and had a hysterectomy 9 years ago (I am 40 yrs old)..but as severe as my endo was, I never bled after intercourse.

Anyone ever have these symptoms before and can ease my mind?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread