It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #1
(female)

inome82 HB User
Question Anal Sex Problems

My husband and I are new at anal play. I have not have problems with the butt plugs or when he uses his fingers but we have not been able to sucessfully have anal intercourse. It just wont go in. And last night after playing my stomach got really upset and I almost started throwing up. He used a lube insertion syringe type thing and had put anal eze in it. I am wondering if that could have caused my IBS to get mad or something. Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can proceed to the next step of our anal play with out hurting me or making me ill again? I do enjoy it and would like to be able to actually have anal intercourse with my husband (he has been wanting it for a long time). Would getting a gel like water based lube work better than the normal water base lube that we use for vaginal sex?

The following user gives a hug of support to inome82:
Pat Texas (10-23-2012)
Old 10-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Anal Sex Problems

I would suspect that the anal ease via lube insertion syringe contributed to your upset stomach. (How much of that stuff did he use?)

Also, I would recommend not using anal eze because all that does is goes against your own body's natural behaviour. You need to learn how to do it without trying to tricking your body. (seriously, numbing your anus is a bad idea)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
(female)

Suprdelight HB User
Re: Anal Sex Problems

Have never done it myself but... I've been told you need to be super turned on, very relaxed (maybe a few drinks) and use lots of lube. My favorite lube is called platinum by Wet, it's in a black bottle. This stuff is awesome! never gets sticky, and they sell it at Walmart.

Closed Thread