It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
(male)

axic HB User
Unhappy Female Ejaculation

Hey,

so I have not been with my girlfriend very long but the first time we fooled around she had a gushing/squirting orgasm. I was very pleased to say the least but then it never happened again. I thought I was the first to do this, but then I found out her ex-boyfriend, that she didnt even love and she just stayed with him because he could make her. Every time.

This really bothers me, as the female ejaculation is something that really turns me on and I find intriguing. And yes, I've done the come hither motion, tapping, dirty talking, pressure on the pelvic bone, all sorts of combinations of things but still she hasn't again. Is it because she loves me, is there some weird psychological thing with it? And she says that the orgasms with me are great and she is totally satisfied and to just drop it. But I heard that female ejaculation is the most intense pleasure a woman can experience. it still bothers me, even though I stopped mentioning it.

Am I doing something wrong, am I not going hard/fast enough? This is confusing and hurtful to me because I am good with my hands, and I really want to experience this with her, and give her the gushing orgasm. Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-03-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Unnecessary info removed.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
(male)

jclifton007 HB User
Lightbulb Re: Female Ejaculation

This is a heck of a question as women are not all the same. So for a woman to squirt she has to hydrated and have plenty of fluids in her system. Second, finding and stimulating the back of the clitoris (some call it the g-spot). Not all women can squirt from intercourse and of course there is the shape and size thing. Most women do squirt from manual stimulation of the clitoris (front and back). You can tell she is getting there as the back of the clitoris will swell (this allows it to happen from intercourse) then the fluid is released. It takes time and practice but it is so rewarding to please her.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
(male)

axic HB User
Re: Female Ejaculation

hey thanks for the response. so i guess its because she isnt turned on by me that much?

Old 11-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
(male)

jclifton007 HB User
Re: Female Ejaculation

No that is not it at all, you need to work at perfecting your technique. Sometimes the first time is easy and then it is harder after that. I've been with women that the first time is very hard but then the flood afterwards. Every women is different, they are beautiful and interesting and they keep us guessing. You must take your time, be passionate and please her. Then it will happen, be patient with her and you will reap the rewards.

Closed Thread

Tags
female ejaculation, gushing, squirting