It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2012, 02:23 AM   #1
(male)

Raju Ray HB User
Make my wife sexually excited

Si,
Respect fully I want to say that I have married 9 years ago and now a days I have one child of 8yrs old. Sir my problem is : my wife is sexually inactive she does never show any interest in sexual intercourse and when I go with her she share it with me but as a formality. Even I try my best to excite her by foreplay but she doesnot get hot. I have followed almost all techniques to excite her during fore play upto half an hour but all are in vain.
Sir therefore I request you to kindly prescribe some medicines to get her excited, so that I make my sexual life happy and full of pleasure.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:25 AM   #2
(female)

kanded HB Userkanded HB Userkanded HB Userkanded HB User
Re: Make my wife sexually excited

Women are complex, and are not about just the physical things. Medicines don't help unless she has a medical condition. Women need to feel like they are loved and respected, and not just when they are in bed, but also all the time. If they feel unloved or unlovable, they will not want to participate in fun things with you such as sex. I suggest you go to see a marriage counselor together for help. Life is not about just sex anyway. Try to be a good friend to your wife, and show her that you love her in ways that do not involve just words or sex. Maybe you will find deeper meaning with her and a stronger connection that will be more satisfying for her and you.
Best wishes,
K.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread