It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
(male)

thisisprivate HB User
Sexual cervix play

Deep inside my wife's vagina I find what most certainly must be her "portio vaginalis" or the beginning of her cervix. Several years ago we discovered that she has orgasms if I thrust at the opening with my finger, actually I hold still and she bears down. Lately she has been actually sliding around my finger and I can feel a distinct hard ring moving along my finger some times as far as the first knuckle which would be about 2.5cm. Lately as she slides this opening around my finger, at about 2.5cm there seems to be even firmer tissue which has also beginning giving signs of relaxing. This second barrier baffles me, what is it?

Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #2
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: Sexual cervix play

I think not. Cervic gate is quite deep. In not aroused state, the shorter is about 4 cm from the opening. Except your finger is very long, but you mentioned 2.5 cm.

It's probably the upper end of where pubic 'sponge' pressing the vaginal wall. It could be her G-spot located there.

Well, cervic gate in aroused state, may be pulled deeper above 7cm, not to mention the expansion.

Last edited by aowshea; 11-19-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
cervix, sexual, stimulation