It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 06:32 AM   #1
(female)

MissHarp HB User
Cannot feel pleasure for penetration of orgasm. Please help!!

Sorry if this is gross :/
I'm 19 and have had many sexual relations with males but I have never had an orgasm and I don't get pleasure from sexual penetration.
I get horny and I get pleasure from kissing/grinding/foreplplay (but no orgasm) and I get super wet and my vagina starts throbbing and I ache for sexual penetration but then when it happens I don't get pleasure, I can feel them inside me and pressure but nothing else.
I've tried everything; different positions, fantasies, self pleasure, clitoral stimulation during penetration but nothing works.
This frustrates me immensely as I myself am amazing at sex but don't get anything out of it.
I've been thinking that I'm maybe a lesbian or I'm just an un lucky woman who can't orgasm or get pleasure from sexual penetration.

Please throw in anything as I'm keen to try almost anything to get that 'amazing feeling' other woman do.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:21 AM   #2
(female)

elizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB User
Re: Cannot feel pleasure for penetration of orgasm. Please help!!

Probably best not to expect to have an orgasm with another person for a while and practice on your own, instead.

I had my first O in a dream at age 14 or so, but I had no idea how to masterbate or that girls even could. One day in the bath, I accidentally squirted water down there and it felt great, so that's how I learned.
Everyone is different, though and you've got to get to know yourself.

As far as penetration not feeling good to you, I think you may need to give that time and learn how to make it feel good.

I "liked" intercourse my first time, but it got MUCH better later. And it varies from week to week or day to day. Sometimes I really don't feel all that much and sometimes I feel unbelievable pleasure, not from the O, but from penetration, in fact, when it's really good, it's much better than an O for me, plus it lasts a lot longer...I've never kept track of time, but I'd guess 30 minutes to an hour would be typical. For me, O's last about 10 seconds and they aren't always that great.

Don't worry. You'll figure it out.

The Following User Says Thank You to elizabeth62 For This Useful Post:
MissHarp (11-16-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User

Its going to take practicing solo for you to figure it out. I was 23 before I figured out what an orgasm felt like. And it was flying solo. I was so embarassed to even think about it but I just got over it. I experimented with just me, then vibrators and finally BINGO. Stressing about it and forcing it will only make it harder. Relax, lock the door and have fun.

The Following User Says Thank You to yrsofpainsucks For This Useful Post:
MissHarp (11-17-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 05:15 AM   #4
(female)

MissHarp HB User

Thanks guys! Knowing this makes me feel a bit better.

Anyone else reading this, im still open to more suggestions!

Closed Thread