It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
(female)

preposterous HB User
A dillemma

Hi guys,

I fell in love with a man 12 months ago and then we slept a few times then. He used to praise that my vagina was so small. After a while it did not work for another reason and we broke down. Then I met another guy months after we split up. I am still dating him but his big size penis is incredibly hurting me when I tend to lie down in conventional position so that I always have to sit on his waist whilst penetration. In the mean time we are having sex only once in a fortnight. Interestingly enough my ex wants to return to me and therefore I am due to break up with my present partner whom I am not in love with. The question is; do you think my vagina got loosened in depth ever since my ex loved the way it was? if yes, do you think it would shrink back to its original depth on the inside within two months?

Thanks for your replies in advance.

Last edited by preposterous; 11-27-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread