It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
(female)

JMiller1624 HB User
25 yr old female no sex drive!

I am 25 years old and I have been married for 5 yrs now and I have no sex drive! I love my husband so much and the sex used to be amazing but now I cant get into it anymore. I never want touched and I don't want to do the touching and it bothers me, nothing gets me into the mood anymore and we try everything. We have a 1yr old son, Im not breastfeeding him anymore, im not on any kind of birth control. I used to be on BC 4yrs ago, (I was on it 4yrs total.) And had to go off of it because it was effecting a mood and cycle...I truly feel its because of the BC that I am the way I am now!! I don't know what to do its effecting my husband and we love each other but im never in the mood, there is nothing medically wrong with me and never has been, but I want to know if there's anything or any ideas people might have to help me? I don't currently have the health insurance to cover a GYNO. visit to get the help I might need right now so Im not sure how to fix this at the current time. Any suggestions or ideas? Thank you!

Last edited by JMiller1624; 12-11-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2012, 11:33 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

miss345 HB User
Re: 25 yr old female no sex drive!

You are the same person you were before only you have forgotten to remember all the special ways to let yourself go...IMO, your brain or mind is the secret to hot sex...Your partner helps, but it is you that must take you to that magic place of erotic thoughts...This can start before he is even home...Put your mind at work...Not thinking negative, but positive...Think of how daring that you used to be with him...Think of some of the hot sock it to me baby times that you had...Then set the stage in your mind of how you are going to approach him...If you are wearing a dress then take your panties off...This alone can awaken you to what lies ahead...Think of his body and how it can turn you on...I could go on and on about this, but I think you get my drift...

I do want to add one more thing...Sleeping naked can be one of the funnest and sexual things that a couple can do...I am just sorry that it took me far too many years to allow this...Sometimes I think I was born on the far side of the Moon...Good luck...ILD....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: 25 yr old female no sex drive!

When we become mothers, our entire focus shifts from one of a desirable woman, to a ma ma. This change of role can be enough to knock the sex drive right out of our lives! Not to mention, the added pressure of being a good mother, a homemaker, likely a provider, and then at the end of the day.,, a hot lover! Something has to give in this equation.

Unfortunately, the sex life can be the first thing to go. To get that part of your life back, you need your husband to understand, and be a part of bringing you back. This will mean scheduling in little dates for your husband and you, making some private time, and making time for you to relax and transform from mother to wife.

Avoiding sex can also be a subliminal way to avoid pregnancy, not on purpose of course.. This is something many couple go through, and facing it honestly and with great patience and understanding is the best way to overcome it. Marriage and life have constantly changing cycles, and the secret is to always be ready to adjust yourself to those changes together. Change is necessary, so the more practice you have, the better.

Best to you...

Closed Thread