It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
(female)

tmpage1273 HB User
Painful after sex

I had sex 5 days ago for the first time in several years and I am still sore in the clitoral area. We did have a long period of sex, and a lot of manual stimulation. Is it normal for it to be bruised and for this long? What can I do to help it?

Old 12-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User
Re: Painful after sex

The clitoris is so very sensitive. to the point that I wont even let my partner manually stimulate it-my hands only. Long periods of intercourse and manual stimulation can cause pain and discomfort for periods of time after. And if it was rigerous as well. I would just reccomend that you either teach your partner how to be easy with it or like I do-Me only. Not only for your enjoyment and prevention of pain after, but it can also cause injury if not handled right. If its not feeling better by a week or so I would see a doc. Until then take some motrin to releive the pain and swelling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread