It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #1
(female)

anon92 HB User
Unhappy What should I do?

Hi. I am a college student who became sexually active again after a long haitus. I have had intercourse twice. Both experiences lasted longer, were much rougher and more rigorous than I am used to. In addition the um...equipment involved was by far much larger than any of my previous lovers.

During sex I experienced straight up bleeding, and pain throughout the entirety of sex and was still having slight bleeding and tenderness when I wipe up until yesterday. On half of the day after I experienced painful urination. I am also experiencing a slight itching around my labia and opening to the vagina. Upon self examination I found some small indentations that look to me like cuts, that I believe are tears.

My partner was tested recently and swears he is clean. I know I should have asked him to stop when it was hurting like it did, but I just didn't want to disappoint him.

I intend to get tested myself, but I just need to know when. Could I just be experiencing tearing in my vagina, or should I be more concerned? I am home for the holidays and don't really want to go sneaking around my family to go the the doctors, and would prefer to wait until the semester starts to see anyone, but I don't want to put it off if there is something horribly wrong and I need medication. I just don't want to have to confront anyone but the doctor about my sexual health.

Could this just be vaginal tearing, and the itching coming from the healing like I think it is? I have no other symptoms like odor or strange discharge.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User
Re: What should I do?

I reccomend you get tested but more than likely it is just minor tearing. A similar thing happened to me when I had 2 previous partners that we will just say were little. my 3rd partner was very blessed and I had the same thing. I had bleeding during and a day afterwards. I was scared and went to the gyno. He pretty much told me that with my prev experience there was a possibility that some of my hymen was still intact and even if it wasnt there was tearing. He suggested next time use some luberication.

When you havent been sexually active for a few years you can have the pre-virgin like parts. In addition you mentioned that it was a little rougher and longer than you were used to. when my curent partner (the blessed one mentioned above) and I get into it kind of rough I still experience some bleeding and discomfort afterwards. And I am sore the day after too.

Like I said always a good idea to get checked but it sounds like a good case of you havent been active in a while, he was more endowed than previous experiences and you just need to let it heal a bit. Use some lubercation (water based) next time. And enjoy it-

Old 12-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
(female)

anon92 HB User

Thank you. I will get tested then as soon as I get back on campus. No need to cause family stress if it is likely nothing.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: anon92
Brook88 (12-15-2012), yrsofpainsucks (12-15-2012)
Old 01-04-2013, 12:03 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Juhit HB User

Good and wise decision.

Closed Thread