It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
(female)

kaylewdar HB User
Unhappy Sex is painful, help please

basically, i havent broken my hymen which i would understand is causing some pain but it seriously hurts. im lesbian so i dont have to worry about sex in that way, but with my previous 2 partners i've had to explain to them it hurts so we have to alternative to other stuff, but it's really bothering me from a relationship point of view.
i've tried by myself a few times but it hurts then, apologies if this is cringy, but yeah if i use one finger it's slightly uncomfortable but i go to use 2 i can't even put them in because it hurt so much.
now i have a new partner and i dont want to have to explain this to them and have a normal sex life, is there anything anyone can suggest?

Old 01-18-2013, 01:39 AM   #2
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: Sex is painful, help please

Exercise, aerobic, swimming, or any body work that may provide you 'the flexibility' you want, especially for the private part.

Have a warm bath, twice a week. Avoid the dehydration like staying too long in an air-conditioned room. Use slippers or avoid contact with tiles at home, due to its cold. Avoid fan blows directly at you, especially lower part of your body. Have a proper sleep, do please manage for the time. Avoid ice / cold drink in abundance. Alcohol drink as few as you can.

The idea is to keep your genital area in its proper warmth. If warmth the more flexible are the your muscle, blood flows, even the more productive the mucous to flow out her best quality lubricants.

Anxiety may be another cause, but I believe from all of the sex session, you would get at least once for less anxiety; under a proper environment, proper mood, and a better partner's expectation. So, we should prepare our body far before all of that -- until you achieve the goal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2013, 06:41 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Ely4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB User
Re: Sex is painful, help please

Lots of women find their hymen too tough or painful to break. Visit your doctor/gynecologist to have it removed.

Closed Thread