It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 02:05 AM   #1
(female)

Kell998 HB User
Thumbs up the answer for sex problems after a hysterectomy

[B]THIS REALLY WORKS AND I HAVE MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
I have had a complete hysterectomy in 2007. I have also had major changes related to sex such as severe vaginal dryness, loss of clitorious sensation, no sex drive and unable to be aroused. I have been on several different hormones over the years and have searched endless hours for a resolution. Thinking this would be mylife. I felt like i was letting my husband down and just didnt feel like a whole women. Then I discovered and tried the the following supplements; GINKGO BILOBA 120mg to increase sexual arousal, BLACK COHOSH 540mg for reduced vaginal dryness and hot flashes GINSENG 100mg increase libido, DAMIANA to increase clitorious sensation. After just one week of taking all of them have worked. I now am getting aroused easier, no more dryness which means no more painful sex, I am getting more sensative on my clitourious and i actually want to have sex and think about it again. Oh and it has also help alot with my hot flashes. I really hoped this has helped some of you ladies and men with your wifes. I know how hard it is and the strain it puts on a relationship. Good luck and god bless. Just keep your head up and don't give up

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #2
(female)

nja753 HB User
Re: the answer for sex problems after a hysterectomy

I had a total Hyst in 1987 and spent 16 years with zero libido. I used oral Estrogen and it kept hot flashe and night sweats at bay. That's it.

then I started getting BHRT estrogen and testosterone pellets inplanted in my rear 2-4 times per year and my life drastically changed for the better. Libido came roaring back, I started feeling years younger. I LOVE them and will never be without.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread