It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
(female)

hatetears HB User
Constantly Tearing during Sex (Never had kids ever)

I know this topic has been around several times, but I can only find boards from years ago, and I don't know if there are any changes in suggestions.

3 years ago I had a really bad tear where I needed 2 different antibiotics it was that bad. after that I kept tearing with that guy. Then I had no one for a while, but watched diet, and exercised, and masturbated. Next guy in my life, for the first 3 months had no problem with tears, but he also stretched there during foreplay. Then after a while it started again.

I been trying to do the same again (with someone new again, and had been battling yeast infections since the last guy). I been to the doctors many times, but I'm told nothing can be done, and just to use lube. I have used lube and still tore.

I am tearing the Perineum and only slightly now, but still enough to make sex painful when it happens. I have tried the following, and been starting to find it very frustrating now:

- lube
- stretching (although I haven't in a while, so could be something to start again)

I am not sure what else, as I don't know what else to do. I read about creams, and all that. I am not on the pill, I had to go off it in January because of mental health issues. (I ended up with bad anxiety last summer, and until I came off the pill had trouble dealing with it... I was on the pill for 7 years).

AS for sex, I have tried:
- on top : tore
- missionary: tore
- any other "gentle" position: tore.
does not seem to be the sex position, and I really miss the positions I used to be able to do!.

Has anyone found a simple non-medicated way to try to help with this problem?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

STLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB User
Re: Constantly Tearing during Sex (Never had kids ever)

Since you had a previous tear, this sounds like compromised tissue from that tear. But it's possible you have vaginal atrophy (your doctor should have told you if you do). Atrophied tissues are thin and shrunken and prone to tearing. If that's what you have then a vaginal estrogen (Rx) is the only thing that will heal the tissues. There are a few options - creams (Premarin, Estrace), tablets (Vagifem) and rings (Estring). A long lasting vaginal moisturizer may help with symptom relief, atrophy or not. One that comes to mind is Replens which is supposed to last about 3 days.

Old 04-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

miss345 HB User
Re: Constantly Tearing during Sex (Never had kids ever)

Unfortunately, there is nothing that they can do with a tear like this...The stitches do not hold and the tear can occur again...My best advice would be to have very tender, non-thrusting sex...Watch your foreplay...Have him penetrate, but watch the rocking motion...This is something that you have to do to have any kind of a sex life...Otherwise the pain will become more than you can stand...

Good luck...Try sitting in a warm tub each night so it heals, but do not abuse this problem...It can get worse...Take care...ILD...

Closed Thread