It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
(female)

PinkyKates HB User
am i selfish in bed?

so .... me and my boyfriend are happily in love and have a great sex life (nearly every day) i love him with all my heart and would do anything for him as he would me, the sex is amazing and we both love it however before the sex he usually will do something to me oral or fingers which i dont ask for nor do i really require as i am usually quite ready but he says he just loves to do it...... but last night after he gave me oral he was about to have sex with me when he told me i was selfish is bed.... now im not sure if i agree with him or how i could change this, the first time i ever gave him a blow job he told me it was incredible as he doesnt normally *** from them (which he did) so obviously this made me confident to give them to him and if he ever wanted one i would do this no problem as i know he likes them we will even mess about sometimes in the shower (not doing it properly) but still feeling good for him..... last weekend his family where over to stay so we couldnt really have sex so he got quite a lot of oral / touching and he made a point of saying 'i dont think youve touched me so much ever!' so i was a bit taken a back but was glad he was happy..... anyway..... he also said last night that i never 'initiate' sex ... is it just me or is this a very scary thing to think about? the thought of being 'sexy' makes me sweat ! how do i suduce him and make he feel like im not selfish in bed? i desperatly need some tips !! i love him very much and want him to be happy in all aspects of our relationship i would love to touch him more but you know how excited men get! would it just make him *** quicker?! these are all the thing i think about i need some help .....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #2
(female)

Jabbary HB User
Re: am i selfish in bed?

Well dear you got a good thing going on, I think just try to initiate sex in which ever way you decide man like that, (not mine though), but you know he was wants you to , the do it , even if he comes fast it doesn't matter it clearly shows he is not selfish he will probably return the favor, just be open and free it will be ok

Old 09-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #3
(female)

slimmerbytheday HB User
Re: am i selfish in bed?

I agree with Jabbary. You have a good thing and should not complicate it by over-thinking or feeling guilty about anything. Just keep communicating with him about your needs and what he needs and likes too. What you have is amazing. I wish I had it. My man doesnt touch me anymore. I have to entertain myself in other ways. The latest is to sunbathe topless when I can find a spot. I am not an exhibitionist. I dont want to be seen. I just like the feeling of the sun and wind on my nipples. It makes me feel like I am still pretty and sexy.

Closed Thread

Tags
boyfriend, selfish, sex, sexy