It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2013, 04:08 PM   #1
(male)

jonquestion HB User
Large vagina or vaginal stretching from huge penis?

I know this topic has been discussed over and over again, but i guess i just need some answers and support to my specific question and maybe bring up something new in the process. So my girlfriend is a bit of a larger girl, bigger hands/feet and a very wide bone structure, about 5'7". Before we started dating i asked her what her male preference was and she said wide. She said it was painful sometimes but felt great......

After she knew my size [deleted]. she said that was her preference. I figured she was just trying to be nice. I had already caught her in a few lies but decided to let them slide.

So when we first had sex we did a fair amount of foreplay and she was pretty wet, and supposedly hadn't had sex for 8 months. I was surprised how I slid in easily. She had told me about her 2nd to last ex where it took a month just to get 1/3 of him inside her... I have had a range of partners with all different sizes n shapes of vaginas who have all had a range of partners - from my experience those exes with more partners tended to be significantly loser though we still had good sex, its just an observation, i know im not well endowed but i do what i can with what i have, and haven't often had the feeling of looseness in the past.

So she lied to me and said she had an orgasm with me our first time because she said It was too rough but didn't want to disappoint me. This was after i really openly asked her please never lie about an orgasm because i do not care if they come right away because i am sure we'll have many, until now i've never not had a girlfriend who couldnt. Before she told me she liked it fast deep and hard so not knowing her intimately well, so that's what i gave her.

After that I gave her orgasms usually at least one if not multiple orgasms in one session, but i noticed I always got a better response when i was going circular or at an angle to hit her sides, what i imagine a thick/wide penis would do naturally. She did feel loose to me when I didn't stimulate her g-spot alot. I would even slip out from it sometimes accidentally even a few times in a session.

Before her i had a very tight girlfriend where it literally took weeks for me to fit it all in. But i noticed that after time I could get it all in without too much work, even when we took a break for a month (which makes me think vaginas really do stretch out to a point and don't come back all the way)

Anyways with my current girlfriend we've had some pretty great sex, but still i notice in certain positions it feels loose. Multiple orgasms, even squirts, but the orgasms really do not come so easily as i have experienced with past partners..

I asked her about her exes and she said her best sex was her last partner who was just a bit wider than me. This was the main problem because.....

Finally after 3 months the truth came out. She had lied to me. She best sex was with a guy who had a penis as large as mine in length but about 6.7" inches in girth/diameter. She admittedly used the word HUGE. She said it was painful but was her best sex before me. Then I asked her how many orgasms i gave her on average she said 1-2 per session with an upper end at around 5-7. I asked her how many he gave her and it was 4-12 on average. She admitted that he was actually her real preference (HUGE) and not her last ex. Though she claims it wasn't that great (although before she used that word to describe it) and that i am now her preference and that I have given her, the best sex. I asked her and she said that she bled very often when having sex with him. He ended up cheating on her and leaving her, so its not like she had the option to still be with him, and I'm guessing its not all that common to find that size.

SO i've come to the conclusion of one or two things here. Either her vagina is naturally a queen sized vagina, or he actually stretched/tore her vagina to where it is now. I mean i am not a doctor but often having sex with huge penis that is hard, fast, rough and deep and didn't always have proper foreplay, with very often bleeding sounds like it could very well have done some permanent changes to her anatomy.

I guess I just cannot get out of my head the fact that she lied to me many times trying to hide the truth from me about her real preference. I think she does like me but doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I just don't feel like I am really filling her up inside always. I mean it still feels very good if i've really stimulated her g-spot. I just still cant shake the idea that he very well actually gave her mind blowing orgasms, giving her the best sex of her life and the most orgasms, filling her up completely and stretching her out in ecstasy. I think she's hiding the truth still and just lying to me because she wants to be with me since she couldn't have him anymore.

I would really appreciate some women's honest feed back on this and what they think. Do you think she is still lying, and that her preference really hasn't changed, she's just trying to be nice?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-23-2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Terminology/TMI. Please note edits to your post.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
large penis, loose vagina, lying, vaginal bleeding, vaginal cut